Chapter 4

I wake up to the voices of all of the girls in me and Sana's room. I open my eyes and see everyone talking to each other. Mina notices I woke up and tells everyone.

"Goodmorning y/n-ah"

"GOODMORNING UNNIE"

"Goodmorning? why's everyone here" I ask while seeing all of them look at me.

"Oh we were just having a meeting, we'll leave you and Sana to it" Nayeon says.

"Yup, bye Y/n unnie and Sana unnie!" Tzuyu says.

"Come down for breakfast too" Jihyo says.

"Don't take too long up here" Jeongyeon says while raising her eyebrows up and down.

"YAHHH JEONG" Sana yells and throws a pillow at the door right when Jeongyeon closes it. Sana looks at me while i'm staring at her and she quickly looks away.

"What's up with you" I ask.

"Nothing" She says and sits down to do her makeup.

"Are you sure" I ask again while sitting up in our bed.

"ye- actually no, I should speak up about it right?" she asks and I nod quickly.

"Whenever you're mad, PLEASE tell my why you're mad, because I'll be spending the rest of my life trying to figure out why." I say

"Well, you were awfully close to the maknaes of both groups yesterday" She says and looks down.

"Ohh so you're jealous, how cute" I say and look down.

"I am NOT jealous, it's just that right when all of them came home yesterday, you left me and went to Jungkook and the guys" She says "AND then you went to sit next to Tzuyu in the movie room"

"WELLL, they just came home and Jungkook and the rest of them wanted to show me what they got, and for Tzuyu she said my name first, so it would've been so suspicious if I ignored her and went to you instead." I say and stand up to walk over to her.

"OKAY but you could've made some excuse" She says and looks at me through the mirror.

"At least I carried you back to bed yesterday" I say and back hug her.

"I'm sorry if I made you jealous though" I say and kiss her neck, noticing all of her hickey's.

"Do you see these hickeys?!" She asks and I look from afar.

"Yea, you might want to cover that up" I say while chuckling.

"Why wouldn't I, and go brush your teeth so we can eat breakfast" She says and I listen to her.

After brushing my teeth and changing, Sana finishes her makeup just in time and we walk out together. We go downstairs and everyone's sitting at the huge dining table.

"goodmorning!" J-hope says

"Goodmorning oppa!" Me and Sana both say and walk in to the kitchen to get our food.

We both sit down and everyone's having a conversation about the MAMA awards when we get back to Korea.

The rest of the month was like that everyday. We had breakfast, went out somewhere, me and sana had our "alone time", and just a lot of us getting closer. But me and Sana became nothing more than friends with benefits. Hopefully this time when we go back to Korea it's different.

-Time Skip-

I'm currently about to walk out of the airport right now. Like always I was the last one to leave. It's always Bts first, Twice second, and me last whenever it comes to leaving from the same place, so none of our fans get suspicious. I walk out and the cameras are flashing and there's people screaming like always. I greet my fans, give some signatures, take pictures, and then get in my van. I see my driver, Do-woon oppa and my manager Seo-yun unnie.