Chapter 15

It's the next morning and I woke up at 7 cause I wanted to get a workout in. I snuck out of bed and changed in to my gym shark crop top and leggings. I didn't wanna bother Sana from her beauty sleep, so I just blew a kiss before leaving the room. Even though she didn't see it, it's the thought that counts. I go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. After walking out the bathroom I go to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. As i'm filling a glass up I hear someone from the hallway, it turns out to be Momo.

"Goodmorning" She smiles and walks over to the kitchen.

"Why're you awake?" I tilt my head.

"For the same reason you are" She looks at my clothes.

"When did you even get here, I didn't see Sana come home with you"

"I came at like 12 because I was at the company finishing a live with Straykids" I start drinking my water.

"Ahhh makes sense" She nods her head.

"Do you wanna work out with me?

"Sure why not" I shrug my shoulders.

"What gym were you going to?" She asks as we start walking out the dorm.

"This one that I always go to, it's by my dorm" I walk a bit awkwardly because it's never been me and Momo alone, and she's my sisters girlfriend.

"We have one in our complex, didn't Sana tell you?" She leads the way.

"I didn't wanna wake her so no" I shook my head.

"I did blow her a kiss before I left though"

"You must really love her" She chuckles.

"I mean how could you not" I smile while thinking of her.

"We're here" Momo stops walking as we're now standing in front of the gym.

"Nice am I right?"

"Wow it's pretty decent, but I think mine is better" I laugh before walking in, knowing she's rolling her eyes behind me.

"Yea whatever, let's get started" She starts stretching and I copy.

After 2 hours of exercising, I finish and sit on the floor as Momo is finishing her last set on the pull up bar.

"My abs are looking good as hell" I stand up and look at myself in the mirror.

"Yea, they do" She struggles saying as she tries to push through her last pull ups.

"Yours do too" I joke around and gently punch her stomach, making her jump down from the pull up bar.

"Yah!" She threatens to hit me and I run away.

"Let's get going, the love of my life might be awake already" I pick up my bag.

"You're so lucky i finished right when you punched me" She nudges my shoulder as we walk out the gym.

"It's fun having a gym bro" I say.

"Right? I think I was more encouraged by your yelling" She laughs.

"And we're both back in shape" I slap my stomach.

"I'm glad I ran in to you this morning"

"Yea I saved some of your time too" She puts her arm around my shoulder.

"You would've went to a whole other gym"

"It isss better though" I squint my eyes.

"Whateverr" She unlocks the door and we walk in.