Chapter 9

I'm now in the car, on the way to JYPE. I'm looking through social media right now because during those 5 days of not seeing Sana, we went viral from all of our interactions at MAMA. So the 2 of us were everywhere on social media, with the viral hashtag #SaY/n. As i'm looking at all of the photos with me and Sana, Mina texts me.

Mina 🐧

Hey Y/n

What's up

Just asking if you're here yet

Yup, just arrived actually

Alright see you later

See you laterrr

I get out of the car and walk inside the building. I go to the store cause i needed to buy some energy drinks, especially if I wanna stay up. I bump into Yeji from Itzy and we talk.

"Hey unnie, i literally just saw you going viral with Sana unnie online" She says.

"Yea, it's um pretty cool i guess" I say and scratch my nape.

"I haven't seen you in the building in a while, where've you been" She asks.

"Just a lot of modeling this week" I say.

"Oh yea i forgot you're a model too" She says and laughs.

"I gotta get going, I have some dance practice for Cheshire" She says and walks away.

I finish buying my stuff and go to the recording studio. As soon as I walk in I see Sana in the recording booth. Everyone's eyes are on me, except for her, cause she's lost in the music.

"Hey guys" I say and hug all of them.

"Long time no see buddy" Jeongyeon says.

"Yea, tons of modeling man" I say and sit on the couch.

"Energy drinks?" Dahyun asks while looking at my bag.

"I haven't been able to sleep sooo yeah" I say.

"how has she ummm been"

"Well, she's in her room crying whenever we're home, and when we're out she's quiet" Jihyo says.

"I'll come over after we finish recording okay? I wanna fix things, I miss her too damn much" I say and they all smile at me.

"Please fix her, we miss the happy, clingy, and cute Sana" Nayeon says.

"I will" I say and smile at them

Sana finishes her part and walks out of the booth. The room was quiet for a good minute while we looked at each other, She's gotten skinnier and has puffy eyes, has she not been eating? We both come back to our senses.

"hey" She says and sits down on the opposite side of the couch.

"hey" I say.

"Alright Y/n, it's your time" Pd-nim says and I walk in.

I put the headphones on and look out the window. All the girls put a thumbs up to me except Sana, who's just looking at me. They leave and head home first since they already finished recording all of their parts. After a good hour of recording, I finished and walked out to talk to Pd-nim.