Chapter 8

Sasuke awakened slowly. He gulped the dryness in his throat, and then stood up slowly. He rubbed his eyes, then scratching his bare chest, he went to his bathroom. After a quick freshening up, Sasuke left his room, and walked to Naruto's with bare feet.

He stood at the closed door for a while, and then opened the door as silent as he could. He walked inside to see his small family sleeping on the bed. Sasuke smiled softly, and then sat down beside them. Naruto was sleeping over his stomach, and he had an arm over Koichi who was wriggling. After a moment, Koichi opened his breathtaking eyes.

He rubbed his eyes with his small fists, and then he spotted Sasuke sitting next to him.

"Sasky?" Koichi smiled.

"Yeah," Sasuke smiled back. "Good morning."

He leaned over and took Koichi in his arms carefully, not wanting to wake Naruto up.

"Let's go to my room," Sasuke whispered as he carried Koichi to his own room. "Your mommy needs to sleep more."

"Mommy sleep," Koichi nodded, and didn't resist as Sasuke washed his face gently. "Sasky sleep?"

"I slept too," Sasuke smiled, and walked to his bed. "I'm so happy that you're here with me."

Koichi giggled as he bounced on the bed. "Sasky appy?"

"Yes," Sasuke chuckled as he caught his son, and they landed on the bed together. "I'm so happy that Koichi's with me. I love Koichi so much..."

"Love?" Koichi sat down on Sasuke's stomach. "Sasky love Kocci?"

"That's right," Sasuke caressed Koichi's chubby cheeks. "I love you so much... How about you?"

"Kocci love Sasky!" Koichi shouted happily.

Sasuke smiled softly, and then hugged his baby son to his chest. He inhaled his sweet scent deeply. "I'm so lucky to have you..."

Koichi wriggled in Sasuke's hold. "Sasky, nunu."

"Nunu?" Sasuke blinked. "You want nunu?"

Koichi nodded. "Kocci nunu."

"What's nunu?" Sasuke frowned. "Let's see," He grabbed his phone to search on the internet. "Don't worry, okay? There is nothing I can't get you if you want."

Despite his promise, Sasuke couldn't learn what nunu was for the next ten minutes. Thus, causing Koichi to get impatient, and teary eyed.

"Nunu," Koichi whined, tears filling his eyes. "Kocci nunu. Mommy..."

"Hey, hey," Sasuke stood up and hugged his son to his chest. "Don't cry, okay baby?"

Koichi's lips was trembling as he saw something close to his face. He drew back from Sasuke's chest, and then smiled in delight, "Nunu!"

"Huh?" Sasuke blinked as he looked at his son.

Before Sasuke could react, Koichi leaned down, and latched onto one of Sasuke's nipples, sucking happily. Sasuke's face turned red in a second. He clamped a hand over his mouth as his son sucked his nipple hardly.

Koichi frowned as he got no milk. He sucked harder but it didn't change anything. He let Sasuke's nipple go furiously, and then started crying loudly.

Sasuke was still red faced as he took his son in his arms, rubbing his back. "Seems like there are things I can't give you," Sasuke mumbled. "Should we wake your mommy up?"

"Mommy," Kocci held onto Sasuke's shoulders.

"How about I give you milk from the kitchen?" Sasuke asked. "I wanted your mommy to rest a little more."