Chapter 10

Sasuke ran a hand through his hair as he took his laptop on his crossed legs. He put pillows behind his back and took a relaxed position. He was sitting on Naruto's bed while Naruto took a shower. Koichi was beside him, playing with colorful bricks.

"Daddy," Koichi held out a yellow brick. "Mommy!"

Sasuke smiled. "Yes, it's just like mommy's hair."

Koichi nodded and grabbed a black one. "Daddy!"

"It's your and my hair color, right?" Sasuke asked with a smile.

Koichi nodded happily, then touched his mostly hairless head slowly. Sasuke's smile dropped immediately, and he leaned over to kiss his son's head.

"It's normal," Sasuke said quickly. "When you grow up, you'll have longer hair just like me."

Koichi touched Sasuke's hair happily. At first, Sasuke had considered shaving his head, so Koichi wouldn't feel bad. But after a while, Sasuke realized that Koichi really liked his hair, touching it, playing with it, or when Sasuke carried him, holding onto it. So, Sasuke decided to leave his hair, hoping that after the treatment, Koichi's hair would grow again quickly.

Sasuke leaned over and took a blue brick. "See, it's your and mommy's eye color. Blue."

"Blu," Koichi smiled. "Kocci mommy blu."

"That's right," Sasuke kissed his son's cheek lingeringly. "My son's so beautiful, so smart..."

Koichi giggled. "Daddy bitful!"

Sasuke smiled softly. "You think I'm beautiful?"

Koichi nodded wildly. "Mommy bitful. Daddy bitful."

Sasuke hugged his son tightly. "Our son is more beautiful than us."

Kissing Koichi's temple, Sasuke let his son turn back to his game as he looked at his laptop. He clicked on an icon and entered his password. A new window opened and Sasuke clicked Itachi's name on it, and waited as the computer called Itachi. He was planning to tell Itachi of the recent events, learning that he had a nephew would shock him for sure, and invite him to Japan for the blood test.

Sasuke tapped his fingers on the surface of the device and smirked as Itachi's face appeared on the screen finally.

"Little brother," Itachi smiled. "Long time no see."

"Yeah," Sasuke smiled back. "How are you?"

"Same old," Itachi answered. "You?"

"Good," Sasuke nodded. "How is the work?"

"Smooth," Itachi answered. "Really busy nowadays but nothing I can't handle."

Sasuke nodded. "You can handle anything. You are a genius."

Itachi laughed. "Thanks, little brother. Your trust in me makes me feel like the strongest man on the earth."

"After me," Sasuke nodded seriously.

Itachi laughed again. "As stuck up as always, good."

Sasuke nodded, then took a deep breath. "We need to talk."

Itachi nodded as he raised an eyebrow. "Good or bad?"

Sasuke smiled softly. "Good... It's going to be long."

Itachi only nodded and listened silently as Sasuke started telling him how he and Naruto met again. How they struggled to make peace between themselves. How Naruto started living with them, and how they decided to try to make their relationship work again. Sasuke hid the best part to the last, he was a father, and Itachi was an uncle.