Chapter 14

Naruto's eyes twitched as he heard the alarm of the clock. He stirred and frowned, trying to hold onto his sleep. He let out a contented sigh as the alarm was silenced. He trapped the duvet between his legs and wrapping his arms around the soft material, he turned back to his sweet sleep.

For a moment it was all silent, then Naruto felt the bed stir and then the body Naruto knew too well pressed against his back. Naruto breathed deeply and snuggled closer to his husband's warmth. Sasuke's hard body against his was always welcomed. Besides, it provided the warmth Naruto needed in the cool room.

For a minute or so, there was no movement, then Naruto felt a hand creeping its way to under the oversized t-shirt Naruto wore. The hand was still for a moment, then Naruto felt light, meaningful caresses over his abdomen. Naruto frowned, wanting to sleep, but then, he felt lips over his nape, leaving lingering kisses. To top it all, Naruto felt a hardness pressing against his buttocks and then, a slow, deep grinding started.

Naruto opened his eyes slowly. He blinked several times to adjust to the light. He sighed softly as he felt sucking against his neck, and finally turned his head to see the enemy of his sleep.

Sasuke gazed at Naruto's sleepy face with a smirk. "Good morning, beautiful."

"No," Naruto groaned and turned his head away again. "I want to sleep longer."

Naruto heard Sasuke's husky chuckle, a sound he really liked, and then felt Sasuke touching his bottom and leaning over him.

"Come on, dobe," Sasuke whispered against Naruto's ear. "Your husband needs you."

Naruto opened an eye to look at Sasuke and then sighed deeply. "Kiss me, you stupid teme."

Sasuke chuckled at the demanding tone, then leaned in for a kiss. It was a lazy kiss, just like Naruto's mood at the moment. Their tongues met in an unhurried manner and Sasuke's hand under Naruto's shirt travelled upwards, touching his rosy nipples.

"You are going to be late for work... again," Naruto said after breaking the kiss.

"That's our company, I can't be late for work," Sasuke said, lips discovering Naruto's neck.

Naruto rolled his eyes. He wasn't sure how many times they had argued over the same topic. With a sigh, Naruto let it go and turned back to cuddling his duvet.

"I'm not doing anything," Naruto said as strict as he could muster, trying to hide his smile. "You are alone with this."

Sasuke smirked. He was used to Naruto's little coy games. Without a difficulty, he pushed the tight briefs Naruto wore down to his thighs. Ahh, those pale, smooth, soft, perfect thighs. Sasuke leaned down.

Naruto moaned embarrassingly and to drown his sounds, he bit the duvet he was holding onto. His skin tingled and his toes curled in pleasure as his husband prepared him with his tongue and fingers.

Sasuke straightened after a while and leaned over Naruto's small, curled up form. He kissed Naruto's cheek and pushing up his leg, he entered his wife. Naruto moaned deeply, the duvet muffling his noises effectively.

Not liking it, Sasuke tugged at the duvet and pushed it away.

"You know that I love hearing voice," Sasuke whispered into Naruto's ear, his hips never stopping the steady movement he had started.

Naruto gasped as Sasuke touched all of his pleasure spots, but he tried to hold his voice back stubbornly. Sasuke knew why. Naruto was afraid that their son would hear them, and well, it wouldn't be good for him to see his parents like this.

"Here," Sasuke whispered and pushed two fingers in Naruto's mouth, mimicking what he was doing with his hips.

Naruto closed his eyes and gave into the pleasure his husband evoke in him. It wasn't long before Naruto felt like reaching his end.