♪ Introducing... (Y/N)! ♪

Twisted Wonderland x Fem!Reader. (Y/N) is based off of MC/Rosa from Tears of Themis.
This story is written in 2nd person (you/your)

—❥
"Hello!" = Speaking
'Hello!' = Air quotes
(Hello!) = Thinking
Hello! = Narration
—❥

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Age: 18
Gender: Female (you can read as any other gender if you want!)
Height: (Y/H)
Weight: (Y/W)
Hair Colour: (H/C)
Hair Length: Short
Eye Colour: (E/C)
Sexuality: Bisexual (If not, your sexuality)
Magic: None(?)
Species: Human

—❥
Side note: (Y/N) is a black belt and a part of the Judo Club in her old world [just like Yuuka because I love her so much oml]
—❥

♪ Backstory ♪

(Y/N) lived a pretty normal life, before she came to Twisted Wonderland of course. Her parents got into a car accident when she was 14 and since then she's had to work for herself. Other than that little bump in her life she's always tried to stay positive for her parents and she's always been supported by her friends. She was in her last year of high school and was trying to get a few extra credits for her college application.

One day, one of her friends came to school with a weird mirror and asked (Y/N) to take care of it while she went on vacation. (Y/N) reluctantly agreed because they were friends, however, what she didn't know was that the mirror was magical... Nighttime came and while (Y/N) was sleeping, she had a terrifying dream. It was about the mirror, and there was a hand reaching out from it! She heard some sort of prophecy..."The purest of hearts consume even darkness itself." What could it mean? And why was she the one who heard it?

Welcome to Twisted Wonderland...

Hope you enjoy!