13-An Urgent Deadline ✮

IM ACTUALLY A SIMP FOR YUUKA OMG

SHES IN THE JUDO CLUB AT HER OLD SCHOOL AND SHES A BLACK BELT OML I LOVE HER SM DO YOU SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING MY GIRL IS OMG IM IN LOVE 🥰 TWST MADE BEST GIRL NO JOKE WHY COULDNT SHE BE IN THE ACTUAL STORY

DO YOU SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING MY GIRL IS OMG IM IN LOVE 🥰
TWST MADE BEST GIRL NO JOKE WHY COULDNT SHE BE IN THE ACTUAL STORY

[Since I'm such a simp, Y/N is also gonna be a black belt in judo]
—❥
Turns out, the room that you saw Grim enter was actually the cafeteria. You're ready to corner him, however you know that the boys are going to mess it up so you run ahead. Of course, since you already hurt Ace's ego, they speed up to catch up to you. (I'm really wondering why I did that...) You regret your decisions, it's only gonna make it harder on you and them.

Ace opts to charging straight ahead and passing you, and so he does, of course not without taunting you. As he passes you, he sticks his tongue out. (Is he a child or something..?) You sigh as you watch Deuce follow him closely from behind, panting and hyperventilating in the process. (I'm so sorry for getting you involved...) You feel a lot of guilt for getting Deuce involved in all of this.

Ace catches up to Grim and starts to flail his arms in an attempt to catch him. Of course, his attempts are futile and Grim just jumps out of the way of his arms just before he got him. "Argh! Stop jumping around like that!" With much frustration, Ace keeps on struggling for no reason.

Grim on the other hand, has a taunting look on his face as he teases Ace. "Heh heh heh! Catch me if you can!" He keeps on jumping up and down, left and right. Once he reached the middle of the room, he flew up into the air and jumped onto the big chandelier.

Deuce, finds this a very cheap move and calls Grim out. "No fair climbing onto the chandelier, you coward! I haven't really learned flight magic yet... What could I summon to hold onto him..? Hmmm..." While those two are lost in thought, you suddenly have an idea.

Ace sees this and he quickly nudges Deuce, "Hey, you better think of an idea quick, I'm not letting the goody-two shoes beat me!" He yells at Deuce.

"Why does it matter?! Ugh, anyways let me think... Oh! That's it!" Deuce's eyes suddenly lit up as he thought of something.

Deuce's arm suddenly shoots up and he points it straight at Ace. Of course, Ace jumps back in shock. "Did you come up with somethi— Oh, hey! Stop! What are you doing?! Why are you pointing your pen at me?!"

"Because I'm going to launch you." Deuce states bluntly. Before Ace could even stop him, he's lifted off of the ground.

"Are you kidding me?! Bwaaah! Put me down! Seriously, do not launch me! Abort! ABORT!" Ace squirms and wiggles in the air trying to get down, failing in the process.