2-Ceremony Breaking ✮

—❥In the mirror chamber

—❥
In the mirror chamber...

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments?" A short red haired boy asks the rest of the leaders in the group of people, "All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" Contrasting his short and cute appearance, his demeanour's very strict. He's surrounded by a bunch of students that look terrified, of course they have a reason to be scared.

On another side of the room there's a boy with long braided, emerald green eyes and from a certain point of view, he has lion ears. He looks very sleepy and yawns groggily, "Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me." He lazily raises his hand as a signal to follow him. He's surrounded by very buff beastmen.

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honoured to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." A boy with silver hair pushes his glasses up, seemingly hiding evil intentions. He smirks a little although he tries to hide it with flowery language.

"Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..." The only person out of the entire room that notices Crowley's not at the ceremony's a handsom boy. To the regular human eye, it would look like he's actually glowing. He seems to have a very haughty demeanour compared to most people in the room. He's surrounded by very handsome and pretty boys.

Right beside him is a floating tablet that seems to be on a call with all of them. "Some headmage he is." He remarks in a sarcastic tone, the people surrounding the tablet seem to be fairly uncomfortable in this very social environment.

"Maybe he had a tummyache?" On another part of the room, a boy with red eyes and silver eyes suggests. There's a lot of discussion going on in the chamber, mainly about the headmaster. Certain people look fairly annoyed 'cause they can't leave without the headmaster's permission. They hear footsteps coming outside of the room and most of them turn their attention towards the door.

They see an angry Crowley who slams the door open in front of him. "I most certainly did not!" You hide behind him to not cause a big fuss about how there's another student who ran away but he announces it to everyone anyways.

"Ah, speak of the devil." You look to where the voice had come from, it sounded fairly authoritative so you'd think you'd see some tall man but instead you see a pretty short guy.

(Huh?) You look at him curiously but suddenly his gaze met yours and you swiftly avert your eyes away in embarrassment. (Oh god... I can't believe myself...) Your cheeks tint a light pink from embarrassment. You didn't get to see the reaction of the boy, he seemed to be in shock.

Crowley exposing you snaps you out of your embarrassment "If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation." He turns everyone's attention to you and you feel super awkward with so many eyes on you.