9-Meeting a Freshman ✮

Kay, so I'm gonna stop putting images everywhere unless I feel like it fits because honestly it's the same photo over and over and over again and it's just boring. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!
—❥
When you finally arrive at the Main Street, you become awestruck. I mean, you heard that this is a prestigious school but man, this place was something.

The grass was green, the air was refreshing to breathe unlike on Earth, there was the big gate that lead to a ginormous concrete path that lead to the school. Along the path, there were 7 gigantic marble statues on pedestals, one of every popular Disney villain. The Queen of Hearts, Scar, Ursula, Jafar, The Evil Queen, Hades and Maleficent but you hadn't seen them yet. There's lights everywhere and don't even get started on the school. It's magnificent, there's no words to describe it. It's like a castle in a fairytale.

As you were gawking at the sight in front of you, you looked beside you to see Grim looking just as amazed as you are. His eyes were sparkling. Literally.

"Wow, so this is Main Street, huh? This is incredible! I didn't get to see much of it yesterday. What's the deal with these seven statues? All their faces look pretty scary. Like this lady here looks like she's got some reeeal anger management issues." Grim strolls the streets and suddenly he stops in front of a statue that resembles the queen of hearts.

She has her hair tied up in a bun and a miniature crown on top of her head. She's holding a staff with a heart at the tip of it. She has a long extravagant dress with many layers too it and she's wears an angry expression on her face.

(The Queen of Hearts... The queen of wonderland and...) You quickly skim the sign right underneath the statue and realize that your guess was correct.

"That's the Queen of Hearts" You tell Grim,

At the same time, a new voice pops up and talks the exact same time as you. "You don't know the Queen of Hearts? Hm? At least someone here knows her stuff."

You turn around to look at this new face and new voice. When you turn around, you see a boy around the same age as you. He has messy orange hair and vermilion coloured eyes. The part that intrigues you the most is that on his left eye, he has a vibrant red heart tattoo. He's wearing what looks like a school uniform with a red vest(?), a red gem in his jacket pocket and a red armband on his left jacket. His uniform is messy and unkept. His black and white stripped tie is worn loosely and one of the buttons on his white uniform dress shirt is undone.

(Wait why's he so calm about me being a girl? I thought this was an all boys school? Or maybe he was at that ceremony...) While you're lost in thought, Grim asks a question.

"Queen of Hearts? Is she some kinda big deal?" Grim asks, slightly confused.

Trying to remember everything you know about the Queen of Hearts, you form a few small sentence, you always were a big Disney fanatic but you've been so preoccupied with school that it's hard to remember much. "She was a queen who lived in a world of wonder and madness, she lived in... I believe a maze like garden of roses. She was very strict and she wouldn't allow a single rose being off-colour." Seeing as you haven't watched Alice in Wonderland for a while, this was actually a pretty good resume.

"Huh, at least one person knows their stuff." You look towards the boy, he smirks at you before describing in detail the Queen of Hearts. "She was a queen who lived in a maze like garden of roses long, long ago. She was a strict woman who prized order above all. She wouldn't tolerate a rose being off color, or her playing-card soldiers being out of step. She basically ruled over a kingdom of madness, but not one of her subjects dared to defy her. You wanna know why? Because the punishment for breaking a rule..." He pauses and smirks at you and then Grim, "Was immediate decapitation!" He beams, for some twisted reason, he finds that cool.