𝙫. advanced criminal law

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The Little Mermaid
chapter five

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

chapter five.
advanced criminal law.

                    "GOOD MORNING ABED, TROY," Elina greeted the two with a big smile

"GOOD MORNING ABED, TROY," Elina greeted the two with a big smile. "Hey," Troy replied. Abed blinked at the blonde blankly. He paused, making Elina pause. "You okay there, Abed?" she asked. He nodded, suddenly snapped out of his stupor. "Do you think Luis Guzmán will come to visit his statue?" he asked.

          "Who knows," Elina replied as the trio continued into the room. "If so, I'd like to ask him about his movie choices. Particularly Carlito's Way, The Cowboy Way, The Hard Way and Q&A." Elina slipped in front of them, taking the seat before Abed. "Waiting is on my list," Elina huffed. She cringed just thinking of that movie.

          Troy sat with a slight huff. "Yeah. Luis Guzman is on a private jet from Hollywood because he can't wait to have that conversation with you," Troy said, sarcastically. Elina pouted at his tone of voice. "Really? How does he know about me?" Abed asked.

          "Because he called me on my cell phone."

          "Why would a movie actor call you?"

          Elina glared at the football star. It was obvious that Abed wasn't picking up on his sarcasm. Troy seemed to notice this, too, glancing at the blonde. With a slight shrug, he turned back to Abed. "You don't know?" he asked.

          "No," Abed deadpanned. Troy motioned Abed toward him. The lanky boy leaned in and Troy covered his mouth with his hand. "I'm President Obama's nephew," he whispered. Elina rolled her eyes. What an outlandish thing to joke about. Abed's eyes went wide. "You never mentioned that."