𝙫𝙞𝙞. introduction to statistics

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The Little Mermaid
chapter seven

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

chapter seven.
introduction to statistics.

                    "AS YOU KNOW," said Chang, "all faculty at Greendale are required to give extra credit to students who organize academically-related events during what would otherwise be known as our free time

"AS YOU KNOW," said Chang, "all faculty at Greendale are required to give extra credit to students who organize academically-related events during what would otherwise be known as our free time."

"Who would do that?" Jeff whispered from Elina's right, his arms crossed over his chest. She rolled her eyes at his comment. Plenty of people would. Not her, of course, but other people. "No student in any department has ever exercised this option," Chang continued. "Until now."

His eyes cut toward the excited brunette. She hurriedly stood to her feet, narrowly avoiding knocking over their Spanish teacher. She waved at her friends, beaming toward her fellow classmates. "Tonight, in the library, I will be hosting a Día de los Muertos party," Annie explained. She tossed out her hands for emphasis, quickly being calmed by their teacher.

Elina met Jeff's eyes. The blues were swimming with amusement. "Looks like Annie would do that," she whispered back. He nodded, the corner of his lips twitching. "Día de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead, is sometimes referred to as Mexican Halloween."

"Which is actually quite offensive to people familiar with Mexican Halloween as a sexual position," Chang commented. Elina's face scrunched up in a look of disgust. Abed turned in his seat toward his friends curiously. "At any rate, if you show up, you get extra credit. Me? I don't even get paid. See you tonight."

He clapped his hands before beginning their usual farewells. Everyone began to pack up when Annie spoke up once more. "Um, most of you responded to my e-vite, but some of you remain evasive, so..."