Attack!

"Where's Wolf?" Webs asked Shark.

"I was thinking the same thing," Shark admitted. "Doesn't he know Diane's debate is tonight?"

"Out of all of us, he should be the one to remember it," Webs pointed out as Piranha ran up to them.

"Did I miss anything?" he asked.

"No, they haven't even started yet," Shark answered. "Is Wolf with you?"

"No," Piranha replied. "Besides, Diane probably doesn't want him here anyways."

Webs raised an eyebrow and said, "What do you mean by that?"

Piranha's eyes wide when he realized what he said. "Um..."

"Piranha, what's going on?"

"You didn't hear this from me," Piranha whispered before answering, "Diane asked Wolf to move in with her, and he didn't say yes."

"Dang," Shark said in surprise. “Did not see that coming."

“So, what?" Webs wondered. “Did they break up, or something?"

“I don't know," Piranha admitted as Diane walked up to them.

“What's going on?" she asked, attempting to sound fine. “Better not be talking about me!"

Not wanting to make things worse, Piranha suddenly said, “Actually, I was just about to tell everyone my big surprise, but only you can keep it a surprise."

“Don't worry, we can keep a secret," Webs promised before muttering, “Well, some of us, anyway."

“After a few weeks of hunting," Piranha said as he opened up a booklet, “I have finally found and bought the perfect house for me and Gabi, only two hours from the beach!"

“Ooh, fancy!" Shark said in awe.

Webs nodded. “Gabi's gonna love that!"

“It's very nice," Diane agreed. “But where'd you get the money to buy a house? You guys don't get paid for being heroes."

“I took a part-time job at Target," Piranha answered. Then, he admitted, “Okay. Technically, I work at the weird in-store Pizza Hut."

“Whatever pays that mortgage," Shark said. “When are you planning on showing it to Gabi?"

“Once we get home," Piranha answered as he swung a key on a chain around his fin. “I would've shown her earlier today, but she's been keeping the boutique open later and later... lately."

“When did this start?" Webs asked.

“About two weeks ago."

“Should we talk to her about this?" Shark wondered.

“Madame Governor, you're on standby," someone said to Diane.

“Sorry, guys, we'll talk about this later," Diane said. “I gotta get ready."