Chapter 7

I pulled up to Monster house so I can drop the kids off. I needed him to take the kids to school in the morning because I had to be to work early in the morning.

He came out the house and to the car he had this annoyed look on his face. Ole girl must of pissed him off.

They are already and had baths, I can pick their bags up from you tomorrow when I get off.

Naw don't worry about it I'll drop them off tomorrow . He snapped.

What's yo problem?

Hi daddy! Azaria smiled hugging his leg.

Hi princess. He smiled. She ran off into the house and my boys kissed me bye.

He waited until the kids was inside the house before he leaned back on the truck with his arms folded.

What?

You was out last night?

I rolled my eyes and huffed my breath somebody must of seen me on a date and told him. "I went to dinner with a friend yes!"

A friend or Micah? He asked licking his lips.

Does it matter who it was?

Yes it do matter! Why is you wish him?

I'm not with him. He's in town and asked could we have dinner thats it that's all.

Yeah ight, Queen I know you smarter than that!

What's that suppose to mean? I'm grown I can do whatever it is I want to do! Did you forget that?

I ain't forget shit especially when he the reason why we even like this.

Let's not blame our problems on anybody else here cause all he did was praise you last night.... Believe it or not he's on your side.

Just be careful!

I don't need to be careful I'm not doing anything! I'm not fuckin him, talking to him, or anybody else! All I care about is my kids and making life great for them. So don't worry about me, worry about yo lil fiancé.

Why you always gotta bring her up?

I don't! I'm just surprised she ain't pop up out here yet. You been talking to me this long usually she would of made it her business to let it be known she's around and y'all getting married. Speaking of when is the wedding?

It's not a date....

Why not you love her right?

Cause I'm still legally married....

Mmmm about that I have a meeting with my lawyer on Thursday you'll be free from me real soon don't worry.

You just want me to say it don't you...

Say what?

That I love you.

Yeah right, stop bullshitin me.

You always think what I got to say is bullshit....

Cause it is.!

No it's not!

Monster what do you want from me hmm? What you want me to beg you not to get married and tell you how much I love you? What you want me to do act like I give a fuck cause I don't! Live yo life and ima live mine.

So you don't love me no more Queen?

I gotta go I gotta be up early.

Answer the question, you don't love me no more? You not gone care one bit that ima marry somebody else?

Can you move?

No, answer me!

Why? What's it gonna change?

It can change a lot!

Like what? Your not going to leave her! Your not gonna come home! We can't work past all our old problems and the new ones so what's it going to change.

He grabbed my face and kissed me. I was caught off guard but I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. His tongue was all down my throat and he pulled me closer to him. Our kiss was broken by turn of lights coming down the long driveway.

You still love me Queen?

Hey baby!!!! Kelly smiled so hard getting out her car and running over to him hugging and kissing him so quick throwing her body in his arms.

Just drop their stuff off sometime tomorrow. I said as I got back in my truck. I wiped my lips and rolled my window up.

Byeeeeee baby mama! Kelly sang waving trying to be funny.

It's Mrs. Stevenson! I smirked rolling up my windows.

Not for long! She said as she held her hand up and twinkled her fingers. That small as diamond couldn't compare to my ring. She definitely didn't wanna go there with me, cause I'd hurt her feelings over and over again.

When I got home I sat outside in the driveway in front of my house. I couldn't even get out. I was tired and overwhelmed honestly.

I had to drag my body out the car and into the house.   I cleaned up a bit because Azaria had toys everywhere. When they said having a daughter was like having a real life princess they never lied.
I went up to my room and undressed before getting in the shower. I let the hot water hit my body and I feel like my feelings was all over the place. I pretty much was a brick wall when it came to my feelings. Only type of love and affection I showed was to my kids and nieces and nephews. I haven't even thought about dating or anything since the separation. I haven't even kissed someone.

Monster knows I love him and I'm still in love with him but I'd never go back to him. Even though it's been allllll these years and we been broke up I still feel like he moved on to fast. Maybe I just thought he would actually fight for me and we would work our marriage out at some point. I was only a little jealous of Kelly cause she actually had him. She was the only female that could actually have him,!