Chapter 27

I felt so sick! I couldn't keep anything down tonight. I felt weak as hell. And I was so hungry. I washed my mouth out and stood to my feet. Loud banging downstairs filled my entire house it scared the hell out of me. I opened my bedroom door and made my way downstairs. It sounded like the police was at my door.

I opened it and immediately gasped for air. My eyes widened as Monster hands was tightly wrapped around my neck. He slammed my back against the stairs and pain immediately filled my body.

You think you can fuckin play with me Queen?! He yelled so loud at me.

You said you just wanted to talk to her, nigga why the fuck is you doing? Q asked as he came into the house. I was clawing at his hands as his grip got tighter. The look he had in his eyes I knew he was gone kill me.

Let her go bra! Q yelled at him.

I fuckin loved you! I gave you everything! And this what the fuck you do to me!

Let her fuckin go bra! Shit not worth it.

He let me go just before I was about to lose all consciousness. I fell to the floor on my stomach gasping for air. I feel like I just suffocated. Tears ran down my face as I held my throat.

Y'all was my fuckin everything! I did everything for y'all! This the Shìt you do to me! I loved them kids with all my heart!

What are you talking about?! I cried trying to stand up. I was in so much pain I couldn't even get up.

What am I talking about? What am I talking about? BITCH YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKING ABOUT!

Bitch? Get the fuck out my house.!

Fuck you Queen! Tell them I love them but I ain't sticking around to taking care of the next nigga kids i did that already! He threw a piece of paper at me. "I got confirmation at the center that, it was tested twice and it came back again and again that they ain't my fuckin kids!" He yelled. He started to cry and became angrier. I was so scared for my life right now.

I looked at the paper in confusion. "This isn't true! You know for a fact that Amaris and Azaria are yours what is this?!" I yelled grabbing him and he smacked the fuck out of me.

Than what the fuck is this Queen?! Huhn?! What the fuck is this?!

Ja'Kari I would never in my fuckin life lie to you especially about something so serious as our children. There is no way in hell that this can be true. I never cheated on you. They are your children!

They my kids but the DNA says differently. I would probably believe you if I didn't see you and that bum ass bitch ass nigga Micah together, What the fuck I got stupid written on my forehead? Is that even my fuckin baby you carrying you lying ass bitch.! You thought I was dead to you...nah you ain't see shit yet. I swear to god if I didn't love them fuckin kids I'll kill yo ass right now!

I'm telling the truth Ja'Kari!

I'll spit on you don't say shit else to me! He huffed his breath storming out the door. The sound of the door slamming behind him was enough to make me feel like I was dead inside.