Chapter 47

Okay babies get in the car we have a long flight! I smiled handing them their book bags one by one as they got in the truck to leave. We had an amazing time in Paris. They loved everything about it. I loved seeing smiles on my children faces.

I closed the door behind Austin and grabbed my purse. King was pulling up in his driveway. He came over to me with a smile.

Hey, I thought you be gone still. I smiled.

I had a few extra minutes, thought I stop by to see if you left yet.

Just in time we are heading out now.

Well you have a safe flight and travels mama.

Thank you I will.

And let me know you made it home safely.!

Of course! I smiled. "It was really nice getting to know you, I needed it!"

Anytime. I'll see you when I get to New York, until then don't be a stranger.

I won't! I smiled and he pulled me into him for a hug. He smelt so good! He kissed my neck than my cheek.

Why you kissing and hugging on my mama? My daddy shoot Niggas! Amaris said as he rolled down the window.

Yeah and she married! HER HUSBAND KILL NIGGAS FOR FUN! Austin said pushing Amaris out the way and hanging out the window.

My daddy don't kill people! Mommy do daddy kill people?? Azaria asked concerned.

Okayyyy! Get in the car and roll the windows up! I yelled turning around. I was so embarrassed.

Nah cause what he think he bouta be ya lil boyfriend or something? NEG, dad not having that! Austin said twisting up his lips. Lord knows he act just like his father.

Ight when my daddy show up here and air yo shi... I mean stuff out don't say we ain't warn you young man! Amaris said pushing his head through the window!

Oh my god I am so sorry please ignore them! I shook my head cause I was about to get a head ach. I pushed both their heads back in the window and rolled it up. "I'm sorry!"

Look it's all good I know how boys are about their mothers! He laughed.

Yeah them two are something else but I'll let you know when I make it in.

Okay, safe travels mama! I gave him another hug and he closed the door after I got in the car. I turned around so fast looking at my kids.

What? I'm sorry mama but you can't have no boyfriend! Daddy ain't going for that! Plus I don't want no step dad, I didn't even want a step mom! Austin sang looking up from his phone so serious!

Y'all are so embarrassing! Don't ever do that again! Y'all can't just tell people your father kill people for one! Stop saying shit y'all have no business saying! And for two look I need y'all too understand something me and your father is never getting back together again okay!

Why not? The new baby not gonna have a family! Or know what it's like to have a mommy and daddy! Azaria said sadly.

We are always gonna be a family. Wether your home with mommy or home with daddy. Parents don't have to live together to take care of their children! Long as we are raising your right that's all that matters. Okay?! Now put y'all seat belts on and be quiet!

My head was hurting! These kids of mine was something the fuck else! I never been so embarrassed in my life!