Chapter 54

Can you take me on 65th? I asked Yonna as we walked out the hospital.

Yeah sure.... But you need to get into the bed.

I just wanna go there and see if he's there!

Okay, okay Queen I'm not gonna fight you.

We got in the car and she pulled off. I looked out the window and up at the blue skys. The air was fresh and the sun was bright. She pulled up to the trap and it was just about empty. I got out slowly and went into the trap. It stunk in here. There was a few girls in here cutting dope and some dudes watching over them and smoking weed.

Where is Monster? I asked getting their attention.

I don't know.. one guy answered.

Right here! A deep male voice said from behind me. I turned around and he was standing leaning by the door. I ran to him and hugged him bursting into tears.

I need you!

He pushed me off of him and looked at me. His eyes was still black and cold. "I know what's going on!"

You do?

Yeah I do...I'm going to take care of it.

Can you come home? The kids need you, I need you!

I'm going to pick the kids up tonight and they are going to stay with me until you can get a new house. But until than they are going to stay with me....

I can't be without my kids Monster...

Well I don't know what to tell you Queen I'm taking my kids so I know they are safe and okay. And so they have some where to live.

So it's fuck me?

I told you that night if you walk away from me it's fuck you forever. Now leave my establishment! He said angrily opening the door. I licked my lips and nodded my head. I broke his heart I shouldn't expect anything less. I walked out the door and he slammed it behind me. I got in the car and Yonna just looked at me. "He hates me!" I cried holding myself. "He absolutely hates me!" I yelled in anger. The once clear blue skys was extremely gray and dark and the rain hit the car hard. I know I did this to myself...