Chapter 49

My kids was kicked off the bus and traumatized and didn't wanna go to school. Staying home for the rest of the week under me was an understatement.! Security came back today and I felt better. I was able to sleep.

I tried calling Monster nice again and no answer. I had no clue where he could be or why he not answering. This shit was pissing me.

My phone started ringing just as I was about to call him again. It was King. "Hello!" I answered.

Hey you okay? What's wrong? I just got your message. I'm in the states.

Hey, I'm fine! I had just needed to talk...

You sure? You don't sound fine! I could be in New York in a few hours Queen.

Yeah I'm sure.... Listen can I call you back my daughter is crying.

Yeah of course mama. Hit me when you can.

Okay thank you. I hung up the phone and sat it on my bed. I took a deep breath and got up to go get Zarie. She's been having nightmares almost every night. I picked her up and she was balling her eyes out. I wiped each tear and cradled her. "I want my daddy!" She whimpered until she fell back asleep. It hurted that I couldn't provide him for her. He said he would always protect her and I know she feels like he's letting her down.
I laid her next to me and cuddled her while she slept. Before I knew it I was getting Amaris and Austin out their beds and into mine.
I just needed my kids to be around me and with me.

Whoever did this shit has some personal issues with me. To show up to my house and shoot at me and my kids! This couldn't of been nothing that Momster had going on. This was strictly on me.
I didn't have problems with anybody! I wasn't in the streets, I'm a damn teacher for crying out loud and not many people even know where I live. But I will die protecting my children. I need whoever behind this to know that because it's up from here on out.

I prayed over my children hopping that god received my message to just protect them at all cost. I can't handle if anything happens to them. I laid their watching all of them sleeping.