Chapter 28

Monster P.O.V.

I need to speak to the fuckin supervisor! I yelled at the lady at the desk.

Sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave!

What can I help you with sir I'm the supervisor! A lady said coming from the back.

I got a letter saying that my kids was not my kids! I just need the shit ran again.

What your name?

Ja'Kari...

Oh yeah, We talked last night and I personally ran the test twice....

Can you run it again it's just no way possible that my kids are not my kids.! Please just test again!

We already tested the DNA of all parties and it comes back the same. I'm sorry...

I shook my head and bit my lip I was about to turn this bitch upside down and have a mass murder in this bitch! Ima kill Queen!

I slammed the door to my car as I got in so hard my window broke. I punched the glass so hard it shattered to the ground.

My kids not my fuckin kids?!!!!

________________
Later on

Yo yo, nigga wake up! I heard a male voice. "Wake up nigga you Ight!" "Monster you good nigga?!" I opened my eyes and Q was standing over me. I just looked at him. "Nigga you good?"

Where the fuck I'm at?

Trap! You Ight!

When the fuck I get here? I was so confused I didn't even remember coming here. He helped pulled me up and the empty Duse bottle fell from my hands. I was drunk as fuck!

I don't know. Nigga Kiem said you blew 4 facers, dawgged a bottle of Tito's the big jawn and drunk two whole bottles of Duse than nobody seen yo ass again!

I'm straight!

Nah Nigga you ain't, you ain't been lit like this since you and Queen broke up the first time. Let me get you home.

What home? Nigga I ain't got one! This bitch tested my kids without me knowing this bitch lied to me about my kids being my kids fuck a home! I ain't got one. I grabbed my half of blunt and lit it taking a long deep puff.

Look I don't know what the fuck to say to you that could make you feel better...

THAN DON'T!

Nah we boys always been boys you my muthafuckin brother I'm not gone let you get put in a place you don't need to be! Don't walk away from them kids cause of a piece of paper. You been there from day one for them, when they sick, your their hero, their friend, doctor, teacher all that shit, most importantly they father their dad you are all they know.

I'm suppose to just look at my kids knowing that they ain't mine. Keep moving on with life as if they was!

You all they know bra!

I smoked the rest of my blunt than flicked it on the floor. Q looked at me weird before stepping on it to put it out. I grabbed my gun and tucked it behind my back and grabbed my keys.

Where you going?

Liquor store.

Let me drive you at least!

Ima grown ass man I can drive my fuckin self!

Chill bra let me! You high ass hell, you drunk as fuck, and your extremely pissed off. All that is gone make you live up to yo fuckin name! Let me!

Mann whatever! I kissed my teeth and walked out my office. I was stumbling a lil bit which made me laugh. I got in my car and this nigga Q drove.

Why the fuck she do me
Like this nigga? I fuckin loved her I love her so much and she do this to me! Out of all things my fuckin kids.

Shit bra shit happens . Maybe the rest was wrong.

They tested that shit three times Nigga. All them shits came back not mine! What I'm suppose to do.?
Tears rolled down my face as he pulled into the parking lot of the liquor store.

You gone wipe yo face, get ya drink, bask in yo emotions for the night than move the fuck on. Ain't no point to dwell on the past. It's money to be made out here and you can't be in ya feelings.