Exposed

June 7th 1991

EDDIE MUSON EXPOSED! EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS INSIDE

CORRODED COFFIN FRONTMAN LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN!

That's what the headlines said in the tabloids. 

Some paparazzi managed to sneak onto your private property. Setting themselves to get those perfect shots.

That was your L.A home.

That was your pool area.

That was your bedroom.

That was your husband.

The woman in the photo, however, was not you. She may have had long brown hair like you. She may have been wearing your clothes and bikini. From a distance, you look similar.

But it was definitely not you. 

Because you were in New York, you had been here for three days, promoting your new album and the latest horror franchise sequel that helped launch your movie career. You were currently everyone's favourite final girl. 

Your reaction to the news was all over the media. You couldn't understand the questions being thrown at you as you walked the red carpet. 

'Y/n, are you and Eddie getting a divorce?'

'What will happen with you and Corroded Coffin now?'

'Y/n is that you in the photos?'

Robin, your best friend and personal assistant, tried to get to you before you spoke to one of the entertainment reporters, pulling you away too late.

"Y/n, you look amazing. We're really glad you still made it out tonight. You're so brave," says Renee, the reporter.

"Of course. I wouldn't miss this for the world. Everyone has worked really hard on this movie. And I gotta say it's probably my favourite in the series." Your smile oblivious to what she meant.

"And you're feeling alright after seeing those photos of Eddie?" She asked.

"What photos?" Shock in your voice.

"These ones. They came out about an hour ago." Showing you the photos of Eddie and another woman engaged in sexual activities in your home. 

Your stomach knots up, and suddenly, you feel sick. Grabbing your waist as you lean forward, breaths shakey. "What is this? Is this some sick joke?"

"Guys, cut the camera, cut it. I'm so sorry. We thought you knew." You hear Renee. The cameraman, however, ignores her orders, continuing to film your reaction, knowing it will be huge news and hopefully a pay rise for him. 

"Y/n. Come on. Let's get you out of here, okay," Robin says, grabbing your arm and leading you away and into a private backroom. 

You hear her request a private car with tinted windows to get you out of there. You're still clenching the page of photos Renee handed you. Tears spilled out of your eyes in hot waves. 

Eddie. 

Your Eddie, who you met back in your sophomore year of high school while he was in his first year as a senior in music, hitting it off instantly. 

Your Eddie, who convinced you to join Corroded Coffin in Junior year because he loved your vocals and 'metal' keyboard and rhythm guitar skills.

Your Eddie, who failed his second attempt as a senior on purpose just so he could still be with you.