Disclose (Part 2 of Exposed)

Mixed Pov's. Hopefully easy to catch on.

Warnings: 18+, angst, mentions cheating, swearing, mentions drug use, almost overdose.

Song reference and aerial stunts: Try by P!nk (love that woman!)

September 8 1989 - Your Wedding Day

"Do you remember the very first day that we met? I knew the very first moment I saw you. I knew we were meant to be together for all of our days. You have become my lover, my companion, and my best friend. There's no one else I'd want to build a life with. I get to have you by my side, my love and my wife, for eternity.

How lucky am I to call you mine? Your love and trust make me a better person, each and every day. For all those times that we've been together, there's always been a mutual understanding that's only shared when two people love each other truly. You were there for my greatest challenges. You encouraged me to grow. You helped me believe in myself and become the person that I am today. I know I can do anything in your arms and by your side. I'm proud to call myself your husband."

"Today I say, "I do" but to me, that means, "I will." I will take your hand and stand by your side in the good and the bad. I promise to be your honest, faithful, and loving husband for the rest of my days. I dedicate myself to your happiness, success, and smile. I will love you forever, til death do us part."

Eddie's vows

************************************************

They say there are five stages of grief - denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.

You had gone through two stages within twenty-four hours of being shown those photos.

Denial. The shock and confusion were definitely there for the world to see. Your mindless behaviour was controlled by the numbness you were feeling. You needed to get out of here. You needed to get as far away as possible. Avoid him. You needed to run away.

Anger. It thrummed through your veins, resentment growing inside you like a tumour. Your heart still races when you think back to seeing those photographs. Your husband, with another woman in your bed and again next to the pool. She was wearing your favourite bikini, on her knees before him. His hands were on her shoulders, hair covering his face as he looked down at her. You couldn't see his facial expression, but seeing as Eddie loved getting his cock sucked, you probably guessed he was enjoying it.

You needed Eddie to hurt just as much as he hurt you. So you filed for divorce—impatience to just have it over and done with. You decided just to let him have everything. He couldn't contest it if there were no assets to fight over.

This then causes you to feel embarrassed. You were twenty-two years old and about to be divorced. Most girls your age were getting engaged or married now, their new life beginning for them. How you wished it was you again.

************************************************

June 12 1991 - five days after Eddie's exposure.

Robin was right. She was going to need a new number. Eddie hadn't stopped calling her or Rez, Y/n's manager. He even tried your band and concert crew, hell, he even called Billy. He needed to talk to you, and he won't sign the papers until you hear him out. He won't sign the papers at all. You both vowed to stay together no matter what.

Is he being a hypocrite saying that knowing he broke it in the worse possible way - yes, a big fucken hypocrite - the biggest there ever was. But he can't lose you.

For better or worse. Til death do us part. He needs you to forgive him at his worst because if there is one thing Eddie will do, it is to love you until death parts you both.