Dead Beat

While Rockstar Eddie Munson lives in luxury, his children live in poverty!

Story by Anonymous.

In the searing glare of Hollywood's relentless spotlight, where fame and fortune collide with broken dreams and bitter betrayals, a tale of love is twisted into a dark, tangled web of deceit and despair. Eddie Munson, the enigmatic frontman of Hellfire Curse, whose voice seduces millions, and the girl from his past whose heart he shattered without remorse.

Eddie Munson has been known to love living up to his title as the seductive bad-boy rockstar since his band Hellfire Curse raced into the music scene nearly 10 years ago. Since the start of his career, the lead guitarist and singer has been seen dating playboys, runway models, actresses, and fellow musicians, though none of these relationships lasted longer than 6 months.

However, Munson seems to have added a new title to his reputation - DEADBEAT DAD.

Sources from Munson's hometown of Hawkins, Indiana, have confirmed the rockstar has children with his high school sweetheart, whom he referred to as 'Pixie' during their four-year relationship.

Their story began in the hazy streets of Hawkins, Indiana, where young love burned with an intensity that could rival the sun. Eddie and Pixie were the epitome of teenage romance, their passion igniting like wildfire in the dead of night.

And then came the ultimate betrayal - Eddie's abandonment. With a heart as cold as ice, he turned his back on Pixie and their shared past, leaving her to pick up the shattered fragments of her broken dreams alone.

"Eddie knew Pix was pregnant and still ran off to California. The bastard didn't even bother to leave a note; not even his uncle knew." S1.

"He took off in the middle of the night. None of us knew until we saw him with his new band on MTV. Eddie abandoned everyone, and I mean everyone who loved and supported him - his friends, DnD club (Hellfire Club), his original bandmates Corroded Coffin, work colleagues, Pixie and Uncle who raised him" S2.

"Eds ran off the night Pix told him she was pregnant. We were all there, it was his 22nd birthday. He planned to propose, but she said she wanted him to open his card first - it had a sonogram picture. She was 7 weeks at the time. What he didn't know was how many there were." S3.

"Anyone in that room would never have expected Munson to be on the run within the next 8 hours, but I thought it was strange that he backed out asking her to marry him." S1.

"I figured he just wanted to do it in private with the two of them and not in The Hideout like he wanted to make it more special. Still in disbelief that he just left like that," S2

As Eddie's star ascended, Pixie was left behind, a mere shadow in the dazzling glow of his fame. While he basked in the adoration of millions, she withered in the darkness, her heart bleeding with every beat.

Eddie Munson has not made or been in contact with anyone from his hometown since leaving in the fall of 87'. In an interview with Rolling Stone Magazine in 91, Munson said, ' Hawkins is a town that only had one good thing in it, and she died when I was 8. Nothing would make me go back to that hell hole of a town. Everything and everyone I need is right here.'

Documentation was unearthed that Munson's record company at the time, Fast Track, had all mentions of Munson's uncle and children removed from the article with a cease-and-desist order.

"The only time we hear about him is through the tabloids. We all went through hell together in '86', and this is how he treats us in return." S4

As Munson's fame soared to dizzying heights, Pixie's life descended into darkness. Trapped in a whirlwind of poverty and despair, she watched helplessly as Eddie's face adorned the covers of glossy magazines while she struggled to put food on the table for their children.

"Eds was always worried he would turn out like Al, his deadbeat dad. Growing up, he hated being called Junior because he didn't want to be seen as just like him, but he was his father's son. His dear mother, bless her soul, would be disappointed in what he has done to become the person the world knows him as. I promised Bessy I would be there for him and raise him to be a respectful man. It looks like I failed because whoever that person is now is not the boy I loved and raised, and yes, you can use my name." Wayne Munson.

Last year, Munson bought a 12-million-dollar mansion in Malibu. The 8-bedroom, 10-bath home also has a chef's kitchen, indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, hot tubs, games room, library, 6-luxury-car garage, and music studio, among other rooms. The singer recently gave MTV Cribs a tour, making it one of the most popular episodes for the show and fans.

"While he's showing off his wealth, Pix and the kids live in a 2 bedroom trailer. She works 2 jobs and sleeps on a pullout couch in the living room just so her children can have their own space. She counts pennies to keep the power running and food on the table while he's getting photographed snorting white power off a stripper's arse while another one sucks him off." S4

"But she's not doing it alone. She has a multitude of babysitters, or aunts and uncles as the kids call us, ready to step in, and of course, Wayne - that man loves his grandchildren, and they adore him, we all do." S3

"You know, despite the situation, Eddie put Pix into, she never says a bad thing about him in the children's presence. They know Eddie Munson is their father. They know the details of the 86' incident. It's just sad that the only way they can get to know him now is from news articles about his drug use, addiction, brawl arrests and sex scandals, which no child should be exposed to." S1

"I miss the old Eddie. I used to admire and look up to like a big brother. He was an amazing dungeon master who ran the most epic campaign and looked out for the freshman and junior members of the Hellfire Club. He protected us from the jocks and others who called us a Satanic club. Now, I highly doubt that Eddie would give a second glance at helping anyone in danger, and he would do what he does best - run away. S2

Pixie declined to comment.