Bring Her Back

Mafia! Eddie Munson x reader

Eddie's office was a captivating blend of darkness, decadence, and power, mirroring his remarkable ascent from a high school dealer to a prominent figure in his realm. The dimly lit space is adorned with dark wood panelling, heavy velvet drapes, and gothic arches, exuding an air of mystery and drama. A throne-like chair adorned with symbols of authority takes centre stage while vintage weapons, medieval artifacts, and antique books on fantasy and mythology line the shelves, reflecting his love for epic tales and adventure. Posters of his favourite heavy metal bands and a replica of Aragorn's sword from Lord of the Rings adorn the walls, infusing a rebellious and fantastical aura into the space. The air is filled with incense, and soft music inspired by fantasy realms creates an immersive atmosphere that resonates with Eddie's unique personality and journey.

On Eddie's desk sit two photos: one of a young woman and the other of a little girl no more than two years old. New gang members quickly learn not to ask about them. What happened to the woman and child is known only to Eddie and his most trusted advisors. However, one day, a new lackey brings news that changes everything.

For five years, Eddie believed his wife and daughter, Pippen, were dead-killed in a car accident while his wife, Y/N, was pregnant with their second child. Unknown to Eddie and his gang, Y/N and her children were still alive, living comfortably on the other side of the country.

Y/N had orchestrated her and her daughter's fake deaths with the help of close associates to escape Eddie's ruthlessness. The decision came after an argument with Eddie, which resulted in him hitting Y/N in front of Pippen. Fearing for her daughter and unborn child, she decided to run.

Dangerous and power-hungry, Eddie does not want to relinquish his power but desires even more. The news that his wife and two children, Pippen, now a seven-year-old girl, and Wade, his five-year-old son, are alive sends him on a determined mission to bring them back, whether they want to return or not.