Before the Aftermath...

James' POV

So much has happened after Total Drama World Tour started. Duncan was the first ever contestant to quit the game during a challenge. Ezekiel was eliminated first in the competition because he fed his team's prize to a crocodile, but he didn't return to us when he was kicked off the plane. DJ believes that he's cursed since he broke an Egyptian dog statue. Harold got fooled by Alejandro and eliminated himself. And the most dreadful thing that happened to Geoff because Bridgette and Alejandro kissed each other, then she kissed a pole and got eliminated. Geoff hasn't been himself lately, so we're just giving him time to process this. As for me, I'm in my hotel room on a computer, talking to my friends Kole, Michael, and Kevin on Discord, like usual.

Kole: So the first World Tour Aftermath is happening in three days. How are you feeling?

James: I'm feeling alright about it. What about you guys?

Michael: We're still excited about this whole thing.

Kevin: Yeah. And the fact that there's a new villain in plain sight makes it more interesting.

Kole: Kevin, please shut the fuck up. We don't want to hear another word from you after what you pulled on Us before you left.

Michael: Yeah.

Kevin: For a millionth time, you guys, I'm sorry. I learned my lesson. At least I'm not live on Twitch right now. You can check Twitch right now and see for yourselves.

James: Alright, guys. That's enough. Can we please forget about that? Recalling bad memories won't give us any closure.

Kole: *Sighs* You're right.

Michael: So, James. Are you going to try to become friends with Gwen again if she gets eliminated?

James: I don't know, Michael. With the whole thing about "Breaking up with Trent," "Me ending my friendship with Her," and "Her being interested in Duncan right now," I think becoming friends again is going to be hard for me.

Kevin: But You and Gwen looked like you could have become friends again on that bus.

James: Yeah, and then we almost died.

Kole: "Still, you should try to become friends again if you ever get the chance."

James: "...Alright." I'll try too. It's getting late. I'll talk to you guys in the morning. Bye, guys.

Kole, Michael, and Kevin: Bye, James.

*James has left the chat*

I then got up from my chair and was about to head to bed when I saw Trent at the door, which was open. I must have forgotten to lock the door.

James: Hey, Trent. I didn't hear you come in. Or knock.

Trent: The door was loose for me to enter. So You had feelings for Gwen, too, huh?

James: "Yeah..." But it's exactly like I said last year, I never had a girlfriend and would have fucked it up like anyone else.

Trent: Like I did. At least we're friends again.

James: Are you going to try to make her your girlfriend again?

Trent: No. After learning about what Duncan did to us, it was better that we stay friends for the moment. What about you?

James: What about me?

Trent: Are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend?

James: Huh?!

Trent: James, we all know you have a crush on Gwen.

James: Not "have" one. "Had" one. She lied to me, and it's a sin to do something like that unless you have a good reason to do it.

Trent: Well, I'm confident that "You and Gwen" can work on your friendship if she gets eliminated in the next episode.

James: *Sighs* "...Maybe your right." But with her currently having a crush on Duncan might be a bit hard for me.

Trent: You saw her blogs, too, huh?

James: "...Yep."

Trent: Well, I'm sure things might turn out great for you sooner or later.

James: "Or karma's gonna sucker punch me in a painful place again."

Trent: "Look, at least try to talk to her when you can, alright?" I'll see you in the morning. Good night.

James: Good night.

Trent then left my hotel room as I closed and locked the door.

James: *Well shit, here we go again.*

"To Be Continued..."