Hawaiian Punch

Chris: "Previously on Total Drama World Tour..." The Final Three took off like bats out of Drumheller. Unfortunately, Cody brought Sierra, the plane wrecker, along for the ride. Even more unfortunate- A broken yeti heart. Plus, a good old-fashioned swordfish fight. Good times! In the end, Heather, the Queen of Mean, reached Hawaii first, and Captain Ponytail and Kid Nerdy tied for second place. Ouch! Who will Heather face in the Final Challenge? And who will go home with a million dollars? It's finale time, right here on Total Drama World Tour!

Audience POV

Chris was with the Final Three, along with Geoff and Bridgette, as he was getting ready to host the show.

Chris: Welcome to the live finale of Total Drama World Tour. Moments ago, these guys tied for second in a boat sandwich. Tasty! During the break, we sent them to vent in the confessional. Check it.

*Start of Confessional*

Alejandro: "I only let Heather beat me to give her a false sense of confidence. But how will I explain to those at home that I tied with that pathetic Cody? *Groans* My brother José will be compiling his insults already."

Cody: "I made it all the way to the final two-ish! I can't believe how close I am to the Million! There's just one massive thing in my way- Alejandro. Against just me! Never thought I'd say this, but I wish Sierra was back in here with me."

*End of Confessional*

Heather: You never mentioned you had a brother. José, was it?

Alejandro: He's not worth mentioning.

Familiar Voice: Go, Team Cody!

The final three then saw the Peanut Gallery cheering for them. But most of them were cheering for Cody.

Heather: Why are they in teams? And why does my team suck?

Chris: "The Peanut Gallery's playing a major role in choosing a winner."

The Peanut Gallery started to cheer after hearing Chris say that.

Duncan: Sweet. I guess we're all voting on the winner again.

Heather: Did I say, "My team sucks?" What I actually meant was, "They rock."

Leshawna: You think we're fools?! You and Alejandro are done.

Sierra: We are here for you, Cody! *Gasps* Especially me! BELIEVE!

*Start of Confessional*

Heather: "Believe it or not, I am actually hoping Alejandro wins the tie breaker. I might be able to beat him in a vote."

*End of Confessional*

Chris: But first, we got to break a tie. Heather, you won the race to Hawaii, so your reward is this advantage: You can select the tiebreaker yourself, or you can let Cody or Alejandro do it.

Heather: As if I'm "gonna" leave it up to them. I'll do it, thank you.

Chris: I was hoping you'd say that. *Laughs*

Chris then takes them to a glass booth.

Chris: Ta-da! Each ball inside our challenge booth has a different tiebreaker on it. So, take your pick.

Heather: "Well, isn't this fun."

Heather walks into the challenge booth as Chris shuts the door. The challenge booth then starts shooting balls at Heather.