Aftermath: Aftermayhem

Third Person POV

Beth: So, how's James doing?

Trent: He's doing alright. He seems to be accepting the whole...you know.

Leshawna: Boy had his heart broken when he saw Duncan and Gwen kissing each other. I'm not sure how he's "gonna" feel at tomorrow's Aftermath.

Beth: Gwen, Tyler, and Noah were eliminated because of Ale-jerkface. Even if I were in the game right now, I wouldn't fall for him one bit when I have my Brady.

Trent: Speaking of him, where is he right now? I thought he'd be with you or something.

Beth: He's been busy with his modeling career that he hasn't had time to come and visit me. But we stay in contact all the time.

Leshawna: At least you're happy.

Suddenly, they all heard someone coming into the lobby. They looked back and saw that it was James.

James: Hey, guys.

Trent: James!

Leshawna: How are you feeling, boy?

James: I'm feeling alright.

Beth: Are you going to be alright for tomorrow? "I mean...we are kinda..."

James: I know that the Aftermath's happening tomorrow. And I know that means I have to see...her again.

Trent: I know how you feel, man. I felt the same way during Last Season's Aftermath. But I had to accept that I fucked up back then. And I'm not going to make the same mistake twice.

James: I know what you mean. ...Before we all "reunited" at The Gemmie Awards, my Dad told me, "I should try to become her friend again." And now that She's into Duncan, I don't know how to fix it or what to say to her. It's as if there's more distance between us than us being closer to repairing it.

Trent: I'm sure you'll eventually work things out with her. In the meantime, we should all get some rest for tomorrow.

James: Alright, I'll see you guys in the morning. Night.

And so James and the others went into their hotel rooms to get some sleep for the night.

"The Next Day..."

Audience POV

The audience cheers as the Total Drama World Tour Aftermath begins.

Geoff: Attention, Total Drama Fanatics! Forget the Aftermath. This is "Total Drama After-Mayhem!"

Geoff then walks onto the stage as the audience cheers.

Geoff: "I'm your host, Geoff, and this...is weird 'cause Bridgette's supposed to meet up here." But maybe she's "gonna" surprise me. Makes sense. This whole show is full of mega-surprises. But first, no one's "gonna" get an allergic reaction to these nuts. It's the peanut gallery!

The audience then cheers for the peanut gallery.

Geoff: And get this- Our own obnoxious, self-centered, roving reporter Blainley is finally roving, like, way far from here!

The audience then cheers that Blainley is gone.

Geoff: Yes, Blainley's off on a "Total Drama" tour to potential new franchise locations, and she's meeting with one "Total Drama" superfan contest winner in each country. "Stay tuned, 'cause apparently, this superfan is Blainley-obsessed." Huh. Wow. "Never thought I'd say that." Take it away, Bridge.