After World Tour...And ROTI

James' POV

"Two Years Later..."

It's been two years since Heather won the million dollars in Total Drama World Tour, even though she didn't get it because of Ezekial. But that wasn't the only thing that's happened since then. Over a year ago, Chris invited all of us back to Camp Wawanakwa, and we thought that everyone was going to get a chance to win a million dollars again. Instead, a new cast of contestants competed for the million, and Cameron won Revenge of the Island after taking a brutal beating from Lightning. And Chris was arrested because he dumped toxic waste all over Wawanakwa. Now, I'm just grabbing a bite to eat with Kole and Michael.

Kole: So, what do you guys think Kevin's doing right now?

Michael: I think he's doing alright.

James: Unfortunately, this is Kevin we're talking about.

Michael: Yeah... You're right.

Kole: Anyways, it's almost been three years since...

James: Please don't mention that show. I don't even want to remember it.

Michael: Well, what about You and Gwen? Have you even talked to her ever since...you know.

James: No. And I don't even know where to begin. Besides, there's nothing I can do. She likes Duncan, end of story.

We were then silent for a few minutes...it was awkward.

James: *Sighs* I'm heading home. I'll see you guys next week.

Kole: Alright. Later James.

Michael: Later, dude.

"Later..."

After riding my bike back home, I went inside and went to my room. I then lay on my bed and played some music on my MP3.

(PLAY THIS)

James: *Sighs* *Just let her go, James. Just let her go...*

I then looked at the clock and saw what time it was. After changing into my pajamas, I went to bed to get some sleep.

"The Next Day..."

After getting up and having breakfast, I sat on the couch and watched NCIS on Netflix.

Dad: Hey, James. Can you come here, please?

James: Coming Dad.

I then paused the episode and walked to Dad, where he was holding a letter.

James: What is it?

Dad: This is for you.

James: For me?

I then took the letter from him and saw that it had a familiar face on the stamp that I hate so much...Chris McLean.

James: What is this?

Mom: It's an invitation for the fifth season of Total Drama.

James: A what now?! But how?! Chris is in prison.

Dad: Not anymore. Haven't you heard? He just got paroled.

James: Parole?! How could he get parole for dumping toxic waste on the island, let alone endangering all of us?! ...On second thought, don't answer that. It's Chris McLean I'm talking about. He'd always find a way to get out of a bad situation.

Dad: So... Are you going to accept the invite to season five?

James: Why would I go back? I'd rather be on the Aftermath set than be there.

Mom: True, but...

James: And don't mention Gwen, Mom. Just don't. Alright. She and Duncan are a thing now, and I don't want to make things worse for myself... I just... *Sighs*

Dad: ...Alright. If you don't want to go, then you don't have to go.

James: Don't lie to me, Dad. I know what you really mean. You want me to go back and try to make things right. Don't you?

Dad: ...Yes.

James: *Sighs* ...When does it start?

Mom: One week, but if you get ready now, you could make it in time.

James: I'll be in my room getting ready.

And so, I went into my room and packed my suitcase while changing into my iconic outfit from when the show started... I really need to pick some new clothes someday. After getting ready, I headed to the front door.

James: Alright, I see you all when I get eliminated or something.

Mom: Bye, Sweetheart.

Dad: We'll see you soon.

After waiting for the bus, I got on and took a seat. But something wasn't right...nobody else was on except for the bus driver.

Familiar Voice: Where to, James?

James: I'm going to... Wait...?! Chef?!

I then saw that the bus driver was, in fact, Chef Hatchet?!

Chef: Miss me?

James: What the...?!

Suddenly, I felt someone behind me using a cloth around my face as I breathed in some drug, which was making me sleepy. I tried fighting back, but the drug was kicking in so...fast... I...I think the...person...behind me...let me...go...?

James: What...was... in that...

I then...fell on...the floor...

Chef: *Chuckles* ...Night night, Jimbo.

I...couldn't...fight it... So...tired...

"To Be Continued..."