Heroes Vs. Villains

Audience POV

We see Camp Wawanakwa with Chris on the same old rickety Dock of Shame.

Chris: Welcome to Total Drama All-Stars! After my involuntary year-long "vacation," I really need to be in a familiar environment, surrounded by the people I love... To hurt. *Devious Chuckle* It's a condition of my parole! Except for the "hurt" part, eh, that's all McLean.

Chris then walks down to the edge of the dock, where the Drama Machine from Celebrity Manhunt is waiting with a familiar briefcase.

Chris: So, I'm bringing back eighteen TD All-Stars to battle it out in the most dangerous, death-defying, One Million Dollar competition ever!

The Drama Machine then opens the case to reveal the money. The wind blows away a few bucks, showing them that it's coming from an incoming helicopter.

Chris: And here they are now! "From Revenge of the Island, say hello to..."

The helicopter door opens to reveal the first contestant from last season, Mike.

Chris: Multiple, Mike!

Suddenly, Chef Hatchet pushes Mike off, falling into the water below.

Chris: AKA, Chester.

Mike gasps as his face suddenly looks like a senior.

Chris: Svetlana.

Mike gasps again when his face suddenly looks like a girl.

Chris: Vito.

Mike then gasps yet again as his face suddenly looks more narrower.

Chris: And Manitoba!

Mike then gasps once more as his face suddenly returns to normal, with the exception of him saying, "Crikey." Mike then splashes into the water.

Chris: Mike's crush, pushover turned powerhouse, Zoey.

Zoey looked worried when she saw Mike falling into the water.

Zoey: Mike!

Zoey then dives into the water without hesitation.

Chris: Athletic non-supporter, Lightning.

Lightning, who has white hair due to what happened to him last season, saw how Zoey dived.

Lightning: You call that a dive? Watch this! Sha-AAAGH!

Suddenly, Lightning gets booted off by Chef's foot.

Chris: Bubble-boy brainiac, Cameron.

Chef Hatchet is now holding Cameron by his hoodie.

Cameron: This is highly illogical!

Chef Hatchet then tosses Cameron out of the helicopter.

Chris: Private pants-wetter, Brick!

We then see Brick scoot to the door.

Chris: DIVE FOR IT, MAGGOT!!!

Brick: 🫡 SIR! YES, SIR!

Brick then dives into the water without protesting.

Chris: Challenge-throwing dirt farmer, Scott!

Scott is clinging onto Chef's leg in fear when Chef pries him off and tosses him out.

Chris: Aura-reading beetle whisperer, Dawn.

Chef Hatchet was about to throw Dawn out when she was about to say something to him.

Dawn: You felt unloved as a child, you poor soul.