Aftermath: Hawaiian Style!

James' POV

It's been six weeks here in Hawaii, and we've all enjoyed our time here as it was relaxing and exciting. As for the game, Owen, Courtney, Duncan, and Blainley got eliminated, and so did Sierra when she blew up the plane. But now it's time for all of us to get ready for the Aftermath Show to start.

Audience POV

The Total Drama World Tour Aftermath starts with Geoff entering the camera's view as he looks right at it.

Geoff: Yo, world! Welcome to Total Drama Aftermath, coming to you live from the tropical shores of Hawaii. After traveling all around the world this season, we had to wrap it up with a big shot of paradise. And I'm not chillaxing here solo. Oh, no! Say hey to our peanut gallery.

Most of the peanut gallery cheered and applauded for the camera while the rest didn't.

Geoff: "We're just two episodes away from declaring this season's million-dollar winner." And right here is where it's all "gonna" go down. First up. "It's time to say hey to some friends who got booted off the big show." Please welcome Owen, Courtney, and Duncan.

Suddenly, the interns pushed Owen, Courtney, and Duncan into view.

Courtney: Why do I get intro-ed with Owen and Jerkface?

Geoff: We're doing things way differently today.

Courtney: But, uh, I still get a song, right? "'Cause I've been working on mine for weeks." *Clears Throat* 🎵Oh.🎵

Suddenly, Geoff cut Courtney off before she could sing her song.

Geoff: First, I've got one more ex-contestant to add to the mix. It's the queen of painly herself- Blainley!

Everyone was shocked to see Blainley bandaged up head-to-toe and on a wheeled dolly being pushed by an intern.

Blainley: What did you do to the mean Blonde Person?

Geoff: Wasn't me! Don't you remember when Courtney and Blainley got booted out of the plane together in China? Get a load of what happened next in this previously unseen footage.

The provided TV Screen then shows them a house in China.

Geoff: "And..."

Suddenly, Blainley fell into the house and crashed through the roof.

Geoff: Boom!

Everyone then started laughing at Blainley.

Geoff: Last time we Aftermathed, my most excellent co-host, Bridgette, was nursing a wounded bear in Siberia. Well, the bear's better- Finally- "But the airport officials wouldn't let her fly home 'Cause she only had Blainley's passport."

Blainley: *Muffled Laughs*

Geoff: So, Bridgey's been stuck on a Russian Fishing Boat for, like, ages. But the wait is over!

We then see Bridgette surfing on a surfboard as she sees everyone.

Bridgette: Geoff, I'm so glad to see you!

Suddenly, the same bear from Siberia appeared behind her on a surfboard.

Geoff: Behind you!

Bridgette turned around to see the bear but wasn't terrified about it.