Aftermath: Bridgette Over Troubled Water

Audience POV

The audience cheers as the Total Drama World Tour Aftermath begins with Geoff and Blainley on the couch.

Geoff: Who's ready for some "Totally Dramatic Aftermath?" I'm Geoff.

Blainley: And I'm Blainley Stacy Andrews O-Halloran. I'm sure you recognize me from such entertaining programs as "Celebrity Manhunt."

Geoff: "But today, we're here to talk about Total Drama World Tour!"

The crowd cheered for Geoff as soon as he mentioned it.

Blainley: We've got the juiciest dirt and the dirtiest juice. "Everything you ever wanted to hear Dished about Season 3."

Geoff: Plus, Special Guests and Wicked Surprises. But first, let's introduce my friends.

Blainley: You mean the other sad bystanders who can't even play this season?

Geoff: Easy.

The crowd then laughs at that comment.

Geoff: Please welcome the "Total Drama Peanut Gallery." Eva, Sadie N' Katie, Trent, and please give a "warm welcome" to Last Season's Finalists, James and Beth.

The crowd then cheers for the previous contestants who didn't get the chance to compete this season.

Blainley: So, how does everybody feel about the "fact" that it's Geoff's fault you're all out of the game?

Geoff: *Gasps* Hey! I tried to organize us into a rescue party for the boss of doom.

Blainley: And now your rescue party has to sit and watch everyone else play for a million. 

Geoff: "I threw a great consolation party..." With a piñata.

Trent: Yeah, that was my guitar. I kept telling you.

James: Being on that show was the definition of H. E. Double Hockey Sticks.

Eva: And I don't need a million dollars, got it?!

Blainley: But what about the free trip around the world?

Beth: With Chris and Chef torturing us? No, thank you.

Blainley: But what about watching all your old friends hang out without you?

Sadie: We have each other.

Suddenly, Katie pulled Trent close to her as the audience AWs.

Blainley: Guess they're just being honest. But what about you? Any regrets?

Geoff: *Chuckles* Are you kidding? "I'd rather host this "Aftermath" than suffer through more drama."

Blainley: Care to prove it with a game of "Truth or Hammer?"

The crowd then cheers as Truth or Hammer is back.

Geoff: Sure. Uh, why not? "Couldn't be happier."

Suddenly, a Hammer came out of nowhere, which Geoff dodged in time.

Geoff: Hey!

Blainley: Nice moves, Geoff. Almost nicer than the moves Alejandro made on Bridgette.

Geoff: Happy, Happy, Happy. "Heppy, Happy..."

Suddenly, Geoff swiftly dodged heavy items like an Anvil, a Safe, and a Piano that fell beneath him.