Food Fright

Chris: "Last time, on a 'very special' episode of Total Drama All-Stars." It was all about teamwork or lack thereof. Harsh, Courtney. *Laughs* Awesome, but harsh! The challenge? An epic leechball battle brought out everyone's inner psycho, especially Jo's, which is why she got flushed. "But it was two unexpected acts of valor that inspired my brilliant switcheroo!"

Gwen: Oh yeah, Chris, you're a regular greasy Einstein.

Chris: What the?! Who let you into my voice-over recap?!

Gwen: You're narrating to a camera at the edge of the dock. "Anyone could just walk up here at any time."

Chris: *Groans* Way to spoil the ambiance, Gwen! *Clears throat* Now Duncan and James are Heroes, Courtney's a Villain, and I'm a genius. "And not only does Gwen not have her bad boy to make things suck even more, but now she's stuck with her former bestie, who hates her guts!" *Snickers* And James gets to be on the same team with his own little pasty aura-reading girlfriend.

James: *Calls out* SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND, OLD MAN!!!

Chris: 😔 It's so sad that he's in denial, so he might as well get stuck in a never-ending spiral. *Chuckles* *Rubs his hands together* 😏 Oh, it's gonna get naaasty! Will the Villains crush the Heroes' winning streak?

Suddenly, Gwen pushes Chris off the dock and into the water.

Gwen: *Snickers* Find out now on Total– Drama– All-Stars!

Chris: Hey! "Don't steal my announcing bit!"

Audience POV

It's raining outside, with Scott and Alejandro sleeping peacefully in the boy's side of the loser cabin while the ceiling drips and leaks. Suddenly, a loud crash from outside wakes them up.

Scott: Wah?!

The door opens, revealing a shadowy figure in the door as Scott and Alejandro scream. The figure reveals itself to be Chef, carrying a large sack over his shoulders as he tosses it in and explodes into a cloud of dust.

Scott and Alejandro: *Coughs*

*Start of Confessional: Scott*

Scott is covered in gruel as he smiles happily.

Scott: "Mmmhmm, I grew up on powdered gruel. 'Rich people food' has nothing on this stuff. It's the sawdust that makes it so tasty."

Scott then licks the gruel off of his finger.

*End of Confessional*

Alejandro spits out the gruel that got into his mouth.

Alejandro: Disgusting! "I bet the girls are not treated this cruelly."

Suddenly, a loud poof is heard from the girl's side of the loser cabin as Courtney screams out.

Alejandro: 😏 I stand corrected.

*Start of Confessional: Courtney*

Courtney has gruel all over her with a solid lump of gruel on her head.

Courtney: "I wish Chef would pass on the whole 'bed and breakfast' thing and let us starve instead! It would be more humane."

*Start of Confessional: Anne Maria*

Anne Maria also has gruel all over her except for her hair.

Anne Maria: "HAHA! Nice try, Chef! But all dat waterproof hairspray saves the good stuff again!"