Chapter 2

Chloe walks into the kitchen, looking like Einstein. She had spent the whole night tossing and turning.

Though this time, for once, it hadn't been because of her parents.

She had this strange dream that she couldn't get out of her head.

'How do you explain something you don't even understand yourself?' She thought to herself.

Looking how she did, it was no wonder why her parents, who had been sitting at the kitchen table glaring at each other, felt that they needed to comment on her atrocious appearance.

"Ugh, don't tell me your going to school looking like that!" Her mother told her; more than asked, frowning in disapproval and disgust.

"I could say the same about you." I replied, not even bothering to look at them, and distracted myself with making coffee.

There's one thing you need to know about me. . .

My mother gasped, and glanced down at her outfit, trying to come up with an comeback.

"How dare you say that to your mother!" My father said. I could tell he didn't really care, he just didn't want to be berated by my mother again.

I can be a little. . .

"Hmph, it's true! Don't look at me in disgust, she's the one looking like she's about to go to the bar!"

It was true. She was wearing a small tight dress that barely went past her inner thighs. It didn't even have straps!

. . . Sarcastic.

I finished my coffee and gathered my stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to distract myself with that new book I got myself earlier.

As I left through the door, I turned to look at my parents, who were glaring at me.

This was going to be a long day. . .