My Hero

- Living with Jungkook made me find out one thing. The day he did so as if he "helped" me, was actually planned. -
________

Jungkook is a powerful mafia, who can do anything he wants. He is that powerful.

The first time he and his fiancée, Lisa, met was at a mall, Jungkook pretending to be a normal person. Lisa didn't even think he is mafia in any way. He looked so innocent in his oversized black T-shirt and trousers, that Lisa didn't think he's that kind of a man.

Both accidentally walked into another and dropped their things.

Lisa, a rookie fashion designer, of course had her own card to give around, so that time Jungkook secretly took one and made his researches about this woman that caught his eye.

She was too beautiful for Jungkook to miss. After knowing her better, Jungkook knows he did the right thing that time.

One day Lisa was casually walking around a small river, when someone suddenly pulled up and tried to kidnap her. The poor girl didn't even know what she has done.

Lisa saw a few strong men with masked faces and she was scared to death. It was the first time she has ever been in this situation.

Just when she was about to be pushed into the car, Lisa heard another car pulling up, turns out it was Jungkook, who played the hero and saved Lisa.

But he really was a hero for Lisa.
He still is.

Now that it's been a few years, Lisa found out from Jungkook's brother, Taehyung that the incident that day was actually planned by Jungkook to get closer to Lisa.

Should she be angry or thankful?