We Deserve This

The happy-ending of "we didn't deserve this"
_________

We were so young. Young and in love.

She was the pretty, famous girl from College and I was the young, handsome captain of the volleyball team.

We were friends but then we went from friends to a couple just after we graduated from College. I didn't know I could love a person that much like I loved her.

She, Lisa was indeed the most beautiful girl in college. If anyone wouldn't know her name, the only thing you had to say was "the doll face". That's who she was.

And I, Jungkook was so talented in Volleyball that the school made a team for me to train. I enjoyed playing volleyball and having a team felt like I was a sport teacher. I loved the feeling so much that I eventually ended up being a sports teacher.

After a few months of me and Lisa being together, I asked her to be my fiancée and she agreed. I knew she loved me as much as I loved her.

They way her eyes shone when we walked under the moonlight hand-in-hand or the way she looked at me when we danced under the rain made me again realise how lucky I was to feel that much love.

I didn't know our love would last forever...

We were planning our marriage, we were buying a house for both of us we even thought about our kids' names.

I was very happy at that time. We were happy. Together.
We are still happy... thinking about a name for our second child already.

Wish I could love you more than I do.
Wish I could show you more of my happiness with you and our children, but I'm already showing the most I can do.

We deserve this, we deserve each other, Lisa.

I love you forever.