My Husband

- I'm falling in love with the man I was forced into marrying.
_________
Both my husband, Jungkook, and me were forced into this marriage for business when I was 23 and he 27.

Our grandparents who forced us were from a culture that was extremely cruel and exceedingly sexist. But luckily for me, neither our parents or my husband are like that. Compared to many people and many relationships around me, ours is very peaceful.

Jungkook never looked down at me or wronged me. I personally feel so grateful to marry him instead of anyone else.

The first few years were very hard for me. Our grandparents would demand grandchildren at every family gathering. It was both physically and mentally hard for me.

After many of unsuccessful and painful attempts of getting pregnant, I was finally pregnant with twins.

My husband was the most understanding man in my life. He respected me and never touched me after getting pregnant.

After our beautiful daughter and son were healthy born, my husband got a job in Seoul. Away from our families. Something we've wanted ever since our marriage.

He's a doctor and I was about to become a psychologist before I had to drop out of college to become a mother and a wife.

We left Busan and moved here, where life is a lot better. Finally free.

Once we settled down in Seoul, my husband offered me a divorce. So that I have a new life and a new partner if I wanted. That time I didn't love him.
I thought that our twins shouldn't grow up without a father and me still not having any job, I refused.

We became good friends. We would hug and kiss on the cheeks, but nothing more. Not even our kids could tell that we didn't love each other. Then we decided to move into the same room to not let the kids find anything out.
We would cuddle to sleep or cuddle when we did movie nights.

Life was going smoothly.

I wanted to continue my studies, so he supported me and hired a babysitter for our children. He helped me a lot. Gave me money to spend on myself, the house and our kids.

I wasn't noticing how I slowly fell for him.

He opened up about wanting to be with other women and have one-night stands. Of course I said yes. After all those things he did for me, I wasn't going to be selfish.

Today I regret it. I feel hurt when he goes out every Saturday night after our kids sleep to that hotel with the blonde woman.

It hurt me so much that I once followed him and saw what he would do with that woman. It hurt me even more. Looking at them like that from the window hurt me badly.

I saw all the things and positions they did. The way he touched her, the way he kissed her. I wished to be her.

That night, I cried myself to sleep. I heard his steps coming into the room. He took a shower and came to bed. Cuddling me to sleep. It hurt again.

The next few weeks were the same. He would go to that woman then come cuddle me. I decided to end that.

I talked with him about it. He said he doesn't love me. He said he never thought about me like that. He never saw like that kind of a woman. His woman.

But out of respect to my feelings and our relationship, he decided to end those one-night stands. I was so grateful for that. He was accepting me as a lover, even if it was slowly. He tried to love me.

Instead of going out Saturday nights, he would take us to different kind of restaurants in his day offs. He would take to the beach or the arcade every a few weeks. The kids were never this happy. Me too. I always dreamed about days like these.

"Will you marry me for real now, Mrs Jeon. Marry me out of love."
He asked me on our anniversary.

How do I say no? I was even pregnant for the second time with a girl to expect.