Gone

Lalisa Manobal and Jeon Jungkook are one of the most famous names in Kpop, if not the most famous.

They're both incredibly talented with a big fanbase. They have many people loving them and many being jealous of who they are and what they've achieved.

Even though both are soloists under different agencies, their hearts were still beating for the one another. They are engaged and expecting a baby boy soon.

No words could make you understand how in love they are. They are meant to be together.

Just three months ago Lisa discovered that she was 2 months pregnant already, which means she's 5 months pregnant now. Just a few more months and they'll be able to hold their new born in their arms to love and kiss.

Despite this all, Jungkook still had to continue his main job as an artist. He would go to the studio every day after making sure Lisa is fine and doesn't need anything. As much as he would love to stay by his lover, he is about to release his 10th full album, which needed more work than the usual albums, because it would be released on his debut anniversary.
And being a professional idol, he wants to give his fans the best he could do.

After recording 14 songs, he wanted to start with filming the Music video for his title track.

Looking back at long time ago when he debuted, he had a dream of filming his music video for his 10th anniversary abroad in a country like Canada or Australia. And this year being his 10th debut anniversary, he wanted to do what he has always wanted. To film the MV in a country outside of Asia.

After Lisa being pregnant, he didn't think about this idea anymore. He just wanted to finish his work and go back to his little family to cuddle in bed.
After a few times of Lisa telling him to go and film the MV and that she'll be fine with her friends and family around her, he was finally convinced.

"I am having a bad feeling about this. Should I just not go?"

Jungkook was standing in their room looking at his woman sitting on the bed.

"Love, you are feeling that cause you think I won't be fine. But I will. You don't have to worry about me. Now go and do what young Jungkook always wanted to do. He will be proud of you."

After a few kisses and hugs, Jungkook kneeled down to Lisa's baby bump and kissed it a few times too.
„Wait for daddy, okay, baby? Protect mommy while I'm gone and wait for me to hold your mother's hand while giving birth to you. I love you"

Jungkook being Jungkook he didnt let Lisa go with him to the airport saying she'll be tired.
_______
„Mom, is dad coming to my birthday" Jeon Junsu, the 6 year old boy asked his mother, but never got an answer, because if she herself knew it, she would have told him.

It's been 6 years since he's gone. He's gone. Leaving them behind without a word. No one could find him, not even his parents or the agency.

They searched everywhere. In hospitals, police stations, everywhere you could think of.

Just like everyday Lisa woke up hoping she'll hear that they found him, but his brother, Taehyung, said there's nothing new.
________
More days went by. Taehyung called saying the police found his shirt in Australia, in the sea. It was his. Lisa was sure. She still remembers the shirt she bought him before he went.

She cried silently in her room like every day, hoping her son wouldn't hear it but who is she kidding? She knew he did hear her. She knew he was not sleeping in his room next to hers.

She couldn't hold it in anymore. Her cries got louder and louder. She started throwing everything coming into her sight across the room. She couldn't pretend to be fine anymore.

"Lisa! Lisa, wake up"

Her eyes went wide open. She looked around. Is this a new life? She's with Jungkook again?

"Baby, why are you crying?" A man looking like Jungkook asked.

"I-I-i..."

She had no words to say. Was that all a dream? A nightmare to be exact.

Pushing herself into his arms, she cried even more. Jungkook immediately understood that it was a nightmare.

"When did you come back?"

It has been 5 days or so since Jungkook went. She was waiting for him patiently.

"I came a few hours ago. I didn't want to disturb your sleep, love"

The night went on with Lisa squeezing Jungkook hardly and not letting him go anywhere.
He ended up calling his agency to give him a few days off.