Letters

Where Jeon Jungkook and Lalisa Manobal send each other letters because he is far away, doing his military service. Suddenly he stops replying to her letters. Is he alright? That's the only question Lisa had.
________
Day 1

Dear fiancé,

it's been a week since my last letter and you still haven't replied back //pout//. I'm still not worried but please reply soon to not make me worried about you. Come back soon.

Love, your fiancée

________
Day 4

Dear kook,

you still haven't replied. I try my best to stay positive and wait for you to return home. Your mother came to my apartment. She asked me if I have received anything from you. Please reply soon. Can't wait to finally hug you again.

Yours, Lisa

________
Day 7

Dear love,

it's been two weeks now. If this is a prank or a joke please stop it, Jungkook. I'm starting to get worried and think negatively. Know that I'll always wait here for you. Come back soon.

I love you

________
Day 15

Dear Jungkook,

I heard very sad news. Our neighbour who went to military with you is at the hospital and his condition is very bad. His wife said it is because of a bomb that exploded in your area. I don't want to think negatively. I don't want to say that's the reason you're not replying back to my letters. Please be fine and take care of yourself. I miss you very very much and hope to see you very soon.

Yours, Lisa
________
Day 20

Lisa wrote her letter again and waited for the post man to come and collect the mails from everyone in the neighbourhood. He would come every week on different days and Lisa always had a letter to send with him. Sometimes they were two, sometimes 3 with photos too.

She and him were like friends now. They are the same age. He's just a few months older than her.

When he comes Lisa always takes a cup of tea out for him to drink. She lives alone and of course she couldn't take a man into her apartment. She's engaged after all.

When Lisa was preparing the tea for the post man, the door suddenly rang.

She looked at the time on her phone and hesitated a bit. Not many come to her apartment and if they do they call beforehand. And it wasn't time for the post man to come.

Lisa thought about it once again and went to the apartment door to open it, thinking that maybe the post man had to come earlier today.

Lisa took small steps. Her hand touched the door handle. She twisted it down and opened the door slowly.

There was no one.

But... a small paper on the floor.
'Did you miss me?'

There was only one person Lisa could think about, but she couldn't forget how the neighbour's kid once pranked her like this. She thought it's him again and was about to close the door.

Since Jungkook still hasn't replied to her, she didn't have any energy to play with a kid. She was tired and sleepless. She also lost a bit of weight. If Jungkook sees her like this he'll never stop feeding her until she's back at her healthy weight.

Just when Lisa was about to close the door, a hand full of tattoos blocked her.

Tattoos...tattoos!!!!

Lisa opened the door quickly and looked at the person in front of her. It's Jungkook! It's really Jungkook!!

The moment Lisa threw herself in his embrace she forgot about everything. He looked perfectly fine and was all smiley for seeing her again.

Turns out the reason why he didn't reply to her letter was that he just wanted to surprise her.

Lisa pouted at him, but some kissed and cuddles made everything better.