King Jungkook lll & Queen Lalisa

Dear readers, this story is about the princess Lalisa and her king Jungkook.

It's a story about the love development of the thai princess and her Korean king.

It all started when one day, the previous Korean King, current Jungkook's father and Lisa's father signed a marriage contract from 18 years ago, when Lalisa was 3 three years old and Jungkook 8. Ever since then, everybody on earth knew princess Lalisa was owned by the majesty Jungkook.

Ever since Lisa was little, she was taught to be a queen and most importantly a wife and a mother. All that for king Jungkook. His queen, his wife and the mother of his children. Lalisa has never lived her life for herself.

"Please welcome, the king and queen."

The cheers loudened with every step they took. Lalisa was extremely nervous. While Jungkook, he has already lived this all, countless times. He has already heard these loud applauses many times.

The smiles on the guests' faces never disappeared. Was it because they felt truly happy or because they couldn't believe they're at the king and queen's wedding?

"You may now kiss the bride."

Lalisa didn't feel it coming that soon. Just yesterday, when she was 10, she remembers her mother telling her about marrying the future king. She didn't know how to feel about it at that time.

But now, she's nervous, anxious, frightened and worried. She knew what was expecting her.
"This marriage isn't about love, daughter. If he doesn't love you, it's fine. This marriage is about being the queen and giving birth to the next king." All her mother's words came back to her mind.

Does it mean she shouldn't expect anything from him? Not even a little bit of love?

Just as she was thinking more and more, she felt the king pressing his lips on hers. Very lightly and softly, as if she's the most precious jewellery on earth.

Just as the applause got louder, did Lalisa and Jungkook notice how long they've been kissing. They looked at each other and smiled softly. Maybe it isn't that bad to marry him.
_________
The cages arrived at their mansion. A big place for only two people and plenty of maids and guards.

"Welcome home, Lalisa."
King Jungkook looked at Lisa lovingly.

Lisa and her personal guard went up to her room to change as it is the night of the wedding. The guard waited outside as many maids came into her room, one removing her accessories, the other changing her clothes, another removing her make-up and so on. Just as they finished, did the queen call the guard.

"Is the king in his room, Jimin?"

Jimin looked at her nervously. "Your majesty, just now did I get to know that his majesty left for an important meeting."

"On his wedding night?"
Lalisa asked as she kept looking at Jimin through the mirror.

"Yes, your majesty."

What kind of man leaves his wife on their wedding night? The wife he has almost all his life known to be marrying.

"Everyone out."
The queen ordered "you too, Jimin."

"But your majesty, you have to wait in his majesty's room."

Lalisa was very angry. She has always known about her life was going to be hard as a queen, but which husband goes to an meeting just after their ceremony? Even her father, who was a busy king wouldn't go out at night to protect his family.

"I am sleeping in my room and as your queen, I am ordering you to go out of the room. Now!"

Just then did Jimin exit the room.