First Robbery

"Ok kiddo, the secret to pick pocketing is knowing when to go slow or when to go fast." Wolf told Harmony as he was showing off his skills to her. "We go for wallets, jewelry or pretty much just anything we want got it?"

"Give her a break Wolf, she can't even talk yet." Webs said.

"Nothing wrong with teaching her basics early, it's how they learn." Wolf disagreed.

"Well you're over teaching." Snake said. "Ya don't see me teaching her how to pick locks."

"Will you all keep it down?" Shark snapped at them. "The game is on."

Wolf rolled his eyes. "Fine fine, that's enough for today." He picked up Harmony and headed for her room. "Ya know kid, it might be too early to tell but I know you're going to grow up to be the best."

Harmony put her hands on Wolf's nose. "Daddy."

Wolf paused. He stared at her wide eyed before he looked down and saw his tail wagging back and forth at full speed. "That's never happened before." He then got a devilish look on his face. "Wait til the guys hear about this."

Not too long after Harmony's first word they had a big job to do which needed all of them so they had to bring Harmony with them.

"Ok, she napped, she ate, she's wearing her favorite pajamas, headphones to play her favorite songs and flame is lit." Webs listed. "No reason for to cry anytime soon."

"I still don't know about this." Snake admitted. "We've never taken her on a job before."

"Well we can't leave her alone." Wolf pointed out as he parked the car. "She's been getting out of her crib a lot lately."

"She's a trouble maker already." Piranha said proudly as he patted her head.

"Ok Webs, we need to you shout down the security cameras."

"On it." Webs nodded as she climbed up the wall of the building and got in through a barely open window.

Harmony clapped and giggled as she saw her mama climb up the wall.

"Neat trick huh princesa?" Piranha asked her.

Shark put on his security outfit and blended in easily, Piranha opened a grate that was small enough for both him and Piranha to fit.

Wolf held Harmony in his arms and waited till Shark opened the door for him. "Alright, we're all in."

"Cameras are down." Webs reported.

"And guards are knocked out." Snake added as he watched Piranha tie them up before going over to the safe and pressed his ear on it.

"This is going surprisingly smoothly." Wolf said.

"Yeah, like I was expecting maybe an alarm, or a trap or.."

"Lasers?" Shark gulped.

"Yeah, like that." Piranha agreed before Shark spun Piranha around to see that the gems they were after was surrounded by moving lasers.

"What?! That wasn't in the blueprints." Wolf panicked. "Webs can you shut them down?"

Webs tried to hack into the system then growled in frustration. "I can only shut down one at a time, that could take an hour."

"Well we don't have an hour, there's no way we can dodge all of them." Snake pointed out.

"Harmony!" Shark screamed.

Wolf looked down at his arms and saw she was gone. "What! I was just holding her!" Wolf panicked as he looked around.

"No! Harmony!" Shark turned them around to see Harmony was in the vault grabbing the priceless gems.

"How did she get in there without getting hit?" Snake asked.

He got his answer when Harmony disappeared with the gems and ended right back into Wolf's arms.

"DID SHE SERIOUSLY JUST TELEPORT!" Webs shouted.

"Well that would explain how she keeps getting out of the crib." Piranha said before it officially clicked in his brain making him scream to.

"We really shouldn't be surprised." Snake said as he patted her head before he shoved all the gems into a bag. "Kid sure is special."

"Hey!"

The bad guys turned around to see some police running after them with their guns drawn.

"They got guns!" Shark screamed.

Harmony saw the scary looking people running after them, she's seen her Papi fight people like them before. Her arm suddenly tuned into a long stream of smoke and it punched the cop right in the face like a fist. "What the?!"

Harmony did the same to the other easily punching them far away.

"Two new powers in one day?" Webs said amazed.

"Man our bebé jodidamente genial quiero decir caliente." Piranha cheered.

"Lets get out of here quick." Snake said as they call escaped.