A Giant Butt

The next day the bad guys arrived at Marmalade's giant mansion.

"Big and fancy." Webs commented.

"Rodents got taste. Ok!" Shark sang out.

"Almost makes me want to be cute." Snake joked.

"They say experience is the best teacher and they are wrong. I am." Marmalade's voice rang out. "Good morning students of goodness and welcome to the first day of the rest of your best life."

"A giant butt." Piranha pointed to a sculpture of Marmalade holding the famous meteor.

Harmony held in a laugh while the others widened their eyes.

"Huh?" Marmalade asked confused before looking at where Piranha was pointing. "It's not a butt, it's a lamp." He clapped his hands to turn it on. "In the shape of the love crater meteorite. My greatest..."

"I wonder who's butt it is." Piranha interrupted him.

"Once again, it's not a butt thank you. It's a heart. Now as I was saying.."

"Then why does it have cheeks?" Piranha interrupted again only for his friends to shush him. "What? I've never seen a heart with cheeks."

"It's not a.."

"BOOTY!"

"IT'S NOT A BUTT! NOT A BUTT!"

Harmony let out a few giggles before chuckling louder when Piranha asked. "Does he know what a butt is?"

"Papi, please humor the rat." Harmony whispered to him. "He's clearly a moron."

"Ah." Piranha gave her a thumbs up and nodded.

"So sorry Professor, please continue." Harmony said politely.

"Thank you dear, now as I was saying on the outside the six of you are villains. Five of you are predators, remorseless sociopaths."

"Oh stop you're making me blush." Shark waved his fin.

"And you my dear, I honestly don't know what you are but I heard your story." Marmalade told Harmony.

"Right." Harmony raised her brow. "Why are you still wearing those sunglasses? What kind of eye surgery did you have?"

"But inside there's a flower." Marmalade continued ignoring Harmony's questions. "The flower of goodness and when it blooms and you feel that tingle of positivity radiating through your body, you're going to want to feel it all the time."

"So we're going for a tingle?" Webs asked confused.

"Lame." Harmony mumbled.

"Not any tingle, the tingle of goodness which you'll feel in my state of the art sharing laboratory." Marmalade said as he proudly shows them just a small table. "Ok, Mr. Snake, I'm going to give you a push pop."

"Great! Push pop just for me."

"No to share."

"Why?"

"Well on a fundamental level it's about putting someone else's needs ahead of your own." Marmalade explained as he reveals Shark with a smug smile sitting at the table.

"Oh no! No way!" Snake shouted.

"Snake." Wolf glared with his hands on his hips making Snake groan and slitter over to Shark.

"This is gonna take extra sweet cause I know how baaaad you want it." Shark grinned.

"Oh no." Harmony facepalmed.

"Pop me please."

"NOPE!" Snake swallows the whole thing like always. "Sucker."

"That's it! I'll teach you to share!" Shark yelled before eating Snake.

"I like sharing, it's yummy." Shark grinned.

"Totally worth it!" Snake's voice could be heard from inside him.

Harmony groaned before walking over to Shark. "Ok, I'm going in." Harmony opened Shark's mouth and dived right in making Shark's whole body start to glow blue before she climbed out with Snake.

"Well that's terrifying." Marmalade said shocked.