Disguises

"I can't believe people are stupid enough to believe this." Harmony mumbled and she stared at the fake arms of Snake's costume where it was just a jacket, top hat and mustache.

"Believe it kiddo." Snake told her as they all walked up to the museum blending in.

Wolf was dressed in a fancy white suit, Piranha was in a fancy black suit, Shark was dressed as a very fancy lady with Webs in her hair as a headpiece and Harmony took off all her makeup and wore a long silver dress with her hair hidden under a fancy wide brim hat and dark shade glasses.

Harmony looked over to see Professor Marmalade getting out of his limo wearing a fancy blue suit and sunglasses talking to the most annoying reporter ever.

"Please excuse me everyone, I just had eye surgery so I must keep these glasses on." Professor said.

"Professor, in the past year you've stopped wars, fed the hungry and saved countless panda. Some described your goodness as second to Mother Teresa." Tiffany said.

"Oh Tiffany it's not a competition, and if it were it'd really be more of a tie." Professor Marmalade said as they walked down the red carpet together. "But we can all agree that there is a flower of goodness inside all of us just waiting to blossom."

Harmony shrugged her shoulders, she honestly agreed with that statement. She never believed anyone was a hundred percent good or evil.

Wolf had the first job of getting a picture of the governor's eyes for the ID scanner and the pass on the chef of police which was easy for him cause he was a master pit pocketer and had a charm to his swag.

The group all split up connecting with earpieces. Harmony appeared in the men's bathroom where Piranha just beat up a waiter to get his suit. Harmony snapped her fingers making the suit just his size.

"Ew, papi, were you in the sewer?" Harmony asked covering her nose.

"Yes, but all men's bathrooms smell like this, now lets go." Piranha lifted up the cloth covering a cart, Harmony rode the cart while Piranha pushed their way into the kitchen. Harmony started setting up a plate and Piranha started to speed chop some lemons.

When wolf walked in Harmony noticed he looked a bit happy, not 'all things are going to plan happy' just happy.

"All good brother?" Piranha asked.

"Yeah yeah all good." Wolf said softly.

"You sound like you have your head in the clouds." Harmony said.

"I'm alright." Wolf assured before talking to his earpiece. "Webs, what do you say about moving on to step four?"

"Copy that, Shark, you're up."

"Do I get to improvise?" Shark asked excited.

"No." Harmony said.

"Oh come on, I have a good one this time." Shark whined.

"Ok, fine, improvise." Wolf groaned but please be subtle."

"Did you forget who you're talking to?" Harmony asked him.

Shark then spilled his drink, tossed a table and screamed. "I'M HAVING A BABY!!" Everyone turned to him. "Is there a doctor? Or perhaps several security guards that can leave their posts and help me?!"

Harmony had a very blank face for a while before saying. "I hate what you just did yet I still find it funny."