fifty-eight

Jungkook props his brand new camera up on a chair in front of his bed, adjusting the lens to make it focus on him.

He's about to film a Youtube video, a short q&a for his newfound followers.

Layla is also in the room, but she's sat out of the camera's view.

"You ready?" she asks, biting a piece off of a sweet tart rope.

Jungkook nods his head, "Yeah, what should my intro be?" Layla only gives him a shrug and he kisses his teeth, "Thanks for the help."

"What? It's not my fault you're unprepared." she chuckles, "Just say hi to the camera and go from there."

He sighs, "Alright." he then reaches over to turn on the camera. A red light blinks, indicating that the camera's now recording.

"Hey. My name's Jungkook and this is my first video." he starts casually, swiping a stand of hair out of his face.

"I'mma do a q&a so y'all can get to know me. I asked my followers on instagram to ask me some questions, so follow me there."

Jungkook pulls out his phone and goes to the questions, "Alright, the first one is 'How old are you?', I'm 18 and my birthday is September 1st."

He continues to answer basic questions about himself, like what his hobbies are, if he'll ever cut his hair, why'd he start the channel.

"Next question is 'Are you single?'." he looks over at Layla and smiles, "No, I have a beautiful girlfriend whom I love dearly."

Layla blushes before throwing a piece of candy at him. He catches it and eats it, "She's behind the camera looking all perfect."

"Shut up~" she giggles and he laughs, "But yeah, I'm a taken man."

"The last question is the most asked question here. It's pertaining to that infamous fight video." Jungkook shakes his head.

"I've gotten permission from my girlfriend to tell details, so I'm gonna."

"Long story short. We were at a party and my girlfriend left for a second to use the bathroom. On her way back, this lame ass boy was all up on her. He was mad that she didn't want him and he started threatening her and talking shit about us."

"I got worried so I start looking for Layla, and when I saw him all up in her face I blacked out. All I remember is punching the dude and getting pulled off of him."

Jungkook shrugs, "I was only protecting what's mine, ain't none too special about it. She's cool, I'm cool, and he's bitter."

"But that's the end of the video. Hope y'all liked it." he sends a wave to the camera before turning it off.

He then turns to Layla, "So, how was that?"

"You did good. You didn't seem nervous or anything and you kept the video going naturally." she says with a soft smile before standing up and approaching the camera.

She plays back the video, "You look good on camera, Kookie." she compliments.

Jungkook pulls out his phone and snaps a quick picture of her, "But you look better."

Layla rolls her eyes and sets the camera down on the dresser, "Do not. You're the sexy one in this relationship."

"Then what does that make you?" he questions, motioning for her to come over to him with his finger, "Cause I think you're THE sexiest person I've ever laid my eyes on."

She kisses her teeth, "How many girls have you told that too?"

"One, that being you." he grins before pulling her towards him by her waist, "We need more pictures together. We look too good to not have any."