sixty-four

The rest of the night goes well with the group mostly keeping to themselves.

Jimin was actually crowned homecoming king, which came to no surprise since he's such a social butterfly.

Layla actually peeped Kayla staring at them more often then not, and found it funny how she was all over Gio the whole time.

The pair was definitely a sight to see, and it makes her wonder how and why.

The group walks towards the parking lot, goofing around like they usually do.

"Baby~ Let's go to Dubai so I can shake my ass on a yacht." Destiny says to Namjoon before bending over and twerking on him.

Namjoon chuckles, "Girl get up before I fuck you up." this only makes her smirk, "Mmh fuck me up then daddy."

"Oh my god." Layla shakes her head with a laugh, clinging onto Jungkook's arm beside her.

Jungkook eventually felt better after a couple more hours of dancing with everyone and kissing on Layla.

The couple say their goodbyes to the group before making the walk around the school to the car.

When they make it, Jungkook doesn't waste time with pulling off down the road, going 5 over the speeding limit.

With the windows down, Layla's wig blows wildly from the wind and it gets on her nerves to constantly move it out of her face.

Jungkook hands Layla his phone, "Connect my phone to the bluetooth and go to the first playlist on my Spotify."

She nods her head as she does so, putting in his password that's her birthday and going to the music app.

The playlist he's referring to makes her laugh, "Really? 'Big Kook Shit' is what you titled it?"

"What? It's accurate, now play it." he shrugs, tightening his grip on the steering wheel as he pulls onto the highway.

The playlist consists of mostly rap and rock music, different from the r&b that Layla is used to hearing when with him.

"You want something to eat before we go, or do you wanna just order room service?" He questions, keeping his eyes on the road.

Layla shrugs, "It doesn't matter, but room service can get expensive."

"Don't worry about that." this makes her quirk a brow, "How much money did you spend on this room? And don't tell me to not worry about it again or Imma pinch you."

Jungkook stays silent for a moment before speaking, "Don't worry about it."

Seconds later and a sharp pinch is landed on his arm, "Ow." he says monotonously.

Layla playfully rolls her eyes, "Just tell me."

"Alright, I spent around 700 for the weekend." he answers, causing her eyes to widen, "Kook, that's crazy expensive."

"I know, but I'm able to spoil you so I'm gonna. I don't wanna hear anymore complaining tonight." he says, briefly reaching his hand over to squeeze at her bare thigh before putting it back on the wheel.

They vibe to the music as they make the 25 minute drive downtown. Once they arrive, they let vallet take care of the car while allowing a hotel staff to take their bags.

Jungkook put the room under his mom's name since he isn't 21 yet, and was able to check in with ease.

Upon entering the room, there's a wide mirror to their left and storage to their right, along with the bathroom.

Walking more inside, there's a love seat and chair that sits infront of the small coffee table and mounted flatscreen tv.

The king sized bed sits behind the lounge area, and Layla doesn't waste time sitting on the plush material.