eleven

It's now later in the week, Thursday, and Layla's trying to put an outfit together for Destiny's party tonight.

She's currently on the phone with Raven, "So who's party is this again?"

"My friend Destiny's. She's like the funniest girl I know." Layla rummages through her closet.

"Oh, are you close with her?" Layla hums in response, pulling a short leather skirt out from way deep in her closet. "I forgot about this." she says to herself.

"Yeah I could say that. She was the first friend I made here."

Layla decides on an all black outfit. Something simple that could be simultaneously versatile.

"What else have you been up too? Any cute boys catch your eye?" Raven asks teasingly, knowing that Layla isn't really the type to date.

Layla giggles, "Yes, actually. I have a boyfriend now." a gasp could be heard on Raven's line, "Did I hear you correctly? Layla has a boyfriend?"

"Yep, his name is Jungkook and he's the definition of edgy. I like him a lot and he's smitten about me." Layla smiles to herself.

"Wow. That's unexpected." Raven comments and Layla quirks a brow, "How so?"

"It's just that you've never been the type to date but now you have a boyfriend. I can't believe it."

"Is it that hard to believe?" Layla questions, not sure how to take the comment.

Raven chuckles, "Don't take it to heart, I'm just surprised is all. So how'd you get together?"

Layla throws a pack of fishnet stockings on her bed with the skirt and is now searching for a shirt to match.

"We met at another friend's place and we were smoking and stuff. He asked for my number and we fell asleep on the phone that night."

"I spent the whole weekend with him and he asked me out on the third day of us hanging out, and it's been about a month since then." Layla explains.

"Is he asian or something? What type of name is Joncook?" Layla laughs, "It's Jung-kook, and yeah he's Korean." she pronounces.

She finds a cropped black and red graphic shirt with rips in the front and she'll where a red bralette under it.

"Enough about me, how are things with you? Are you still working at Wendy's?" Layla changes the subject.

"Yeah but I'm sick of it. I can't wait for this internship. I'll get paid at the end of each week and I'll get hand on experience with assisting someone."

Raven wanted to be an assistant for a celebrity or business owner. It'll be a lot of work but it'll be worth it when she's able to travel and go on little vacations with the people she's assisting.

Now that's dedication.

"That's good Raven. You'll learn so much, I'm proud of you." Layla smiles down at her phone.

"Thanks Lay. Oh guess what?" Layla was about to answer when she receives a text from Jungkook saying he's on his way to pick her up.

"Oh shi- I'm sorry Ray, I have to get ready so I'll call you later. I miss you lots."

"Oh, well okay. I miss you too, have fun tonight." Layla nods, "I'll try, by-." the line cuts before she could finish.

Layla purses her lips before shaking it off and heading towards the bathroom. Luckily she's already showered, so she just brushes her teeth again.