9.

r i l e y

One minute I'm with Lucas, the next minute I have to watch myself helplessly through my eyes as my drunken self takes over.

I can't do anything about it. Please, Riles, don't do anything stupid.
CRAP, BRANDON.
NOOOO DON'T GO TO HIM RUN AWAY PLEASE..

"Hey, Riley." He smirked.

My face smiled. "Hey babe."

Oh crap. "How are you cutie?"

I felt my face burn red. "As good as you make me."

He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me towards him, nuzzling his face into my neck. I gagged in my sane mind as my drunken mind that's taken over shivers in lust. "Wanna take it to my house, baby?"

I slurred, "I'd love to, Brandy."

He smirked as he pulled me out of the bar, me giggling.

Oh lord, someone help me.

-

l u c a s

I watched as Riley followed suit after Brandon.
I have to save her.

Sorry, brain, but I can't let her do this again.
Not again.

I ran over to Riley, pulling her back.

"Get away from her." I growled at Brandon, pulling Riley back behind me.

"Woah, buddy." He chuckled. "We were just going to have some fun, buzzkill."

I shoved him. "Don't touch her."

He smirked, laughing. "You're telling me you feel her again? You left her broken-"

"She left me because of you!" I screamed.

I threw a punch at him. He backed up, spitting a little bit of blood. He rubbed his cheek.

He growled, anger flickering in his eyes like flames. "You're gonna regret that."

We started fighting.

-

r i l e y

As my drunken self sat stupidly on the sidewalk, I watched Lucas and Brandon fight. Inside of my shirt, I fiddled with tie that I always kept wrapped around my neck.

Please win, Lucas.

-

l u c a s

I kicked him in the stomach, making him gag. "Fucking jackass..."

He punched me in the neck, me falling backward.

He tackled me, pinning me to the floor. "You'll pay for what you did, Friar."

He punched me twice while sitting on my stomach, punching me on both sides of my face.
"You're a loser, Lucas. A player with no future."
I spit out blood.
"You're just a fucking failure!"

Hell... "YOU'RE THE REASON SHE LEFT ME!"

I shoved him off, kicking him in the face to push him back. "You're wrong!"

I kicked his side, making him gag.

"You stole her away from me!" I screamed. I stepped on his knee. "It's your fault she's no longer with me! It's YOUR fault!"

I kicked him one more time. "Your fault."

I walked towards Riley as Brandon writhed in pain on the sidewalk floor, half on the street.

I held my hand out towards Riley. "Let's go home, Riles. Please."

-

r i l e y

Part of my sanity came back.
I grabbed his hand.

"Okay..." I slurred as he picking me up and carried me towards his car.

Please don't let this niceness end...

-
-
-
-
-
-

IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING ILY