5.

omfg guys, im sorry i havent been updating!
well, im in school now, dont judge me lol.
so like, i now have, gate, science fair, biology a year early, techno club, choir, and band.
i have some friends with me, (COUGHS THAT INCLUDES MY FUTURE BOYFRIEND JUST SAYING COUGHING VERY LOUDLY LOL JK) so they can help me juggle my priorities.
AND EVERYTHING IS AFTER SCHOOL, YAY. .____.

so anyways, yeah, that's why I haven't been updating, but I love you guys, so please understand that once riley apologizes, the story is ending.

might as well give u guys a short lil chapter to continue

get ready for the rudest ending to a story that'll get you all pissed at me soon

XD, love you!
- Mur

________________________
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

riley's pov__________

The morning was bright, bikes on the corners of the neighborhood, calls of the newspaper running in. The birds chirped, the little kids played hopscotch on the grounds.

The taxis and cabs rushed through the streets, and I was running down the sidewalk. My long shirt draped from out of my sweatpants and down below my bum. I panted as I tried to look and remember where Lucas lived.

I ran around the busy streets, looking for a small house slightly out of the business of the town.

"M-Maya..." I panted, "She'll know what to d-do...."

I called Maya.

For the first time in forever,

I called my best friend.

-

maya's pov______

I groggily opened my eyes to the sound of my phone, the intro of Take On The World blaring in my once-quiet bedroom.

I sat up slowly, yawning, my blonde hair tangled and messy from top to bottom, covering my face and drool marks near my mouth.

I listened to the ringtone, too sleepy to reach for my phone. "Who would be calling this early in the morning?"

My eyes widened.

The ringtone.. It can't be...

I looked at the caller ID as I reached my arm towards the phone and half-dragged it towards me.

Riley Matthews.

I slid into the call, yawning. "Riley?"

"M-Maya, we need to talk. First of all..

Where does Lucas live?"

___________________________