6.

GUYS OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING BUT WOW I DIDN'T EXPECT HUNDREDS OF NOTIFICATIONS AND READS ON HERE.

First of all, please, I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. I've had boy drama and drama and I'm failing my classes because of it I hope you guys can forgive me. I'll try to update as frequently as I can now, I swear. If I don't, I'm probably studying or dealing with drama. Forgive me, I love you guys.

Here's some things about myself:
My name is Mariel, but people call me Mur.
I'm 14. Yeah, I'm young. Deal with it, there are 10 year olds who are on here.
I'm an honors and straight-A student, so that's why I don't really update; I study. A lot. And work on bunches of projects.
I love Rucas AND Lucaya. I support both ships, please don't fight with me or anyone who reads this part. I love Rucas, seriously, its my otp. But sometimes I also like Lucaya. But I love love love love Rucas. That's the point of the fanfiction.
I love Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, and Girl Meets World. My top three favorite current TV shows. (:

Okay, now, let's get to the story! :))))

Love you guys. Sorry for lack of chapter updates. IM SORRY IF THE SETTING AND THE STORY SEEMS WAY OFF FROM THE STORYLINE IT WONT LET ME READ THE LAST CHAPTER I MADE IF I MESSED UP REALLY BADLY PLEASE COMMENT IN THE END ABOUT IT AND HELP ME. LUCAS CAME OUT OF THE HOSPITAL RIGHT?

________

R i l e y

Riley ran through the city. Her boots clacked against the rained-on pavement. Her phone bumped against her leg with every step, and her feet ached from all the running.

Apartment next to the coffee shop, Maya had said. Room 216.

I hope you're right, Maya. Riley thought, panting and running towards near the coffee shop. Please be right..

She rushed into the apartment building.

____

L u c a s

"Riley..." I groaned, kissing down Riley's neck. Riley was grinding her crotch against mine, making me moan.

"Come on, Lucas.." She purred, a moan following as I bit softly and pulled against her neck skin. "Moan for me. Tell me you love me. Tell me you'll stay..."

"I- ohh.." I whimpered as she grabbed on my third member. "I l-love you, Riles.. I love y-you, Riley.."

Suddenly, Riley stopped. The pleasuring suddenly stopped, and the dream dispersed. I was suddenly fully dressed, standing alone in a pitch black room.

"Then why'd you leave me, Lucas?" Riley's voice floated around the room. "Why'd you let me go? Why didn't you accept my apology?"

"I wanted to, Riles, I swear!" I yelled, looking desperately around for her. "Please, where are you?!"

"You just wanted me for lust, Lucas.. and you know it.." Riley's voice hummed. "That was the truth when we were younger, correct? You, a bad boy flirt, just wanted me for sex."

I couldn't take it anymore. I broke. "YES!" I yelled. "YES, THAT WAS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER, RILEY! WE'RE OLDER NOW! I LOVE YOU, RILES! PLEASE!"

"That's not enough, Luke.." Her voice said softly, saying his nickname. My heart cried inside my chest.

She appeared in front of me, a dreamed-up body for a dream I was stuck in. She looked at me sadly, and put a hand on my face. A tear stained her fingers. My tear. She chuckled sadly.

"Oh, Lucas.." Riley's voice said softly. "I wish we could've been. And now you must wake up. You have a visitor at your door."

She turned away, and started to walk into the far-away mist in the dark.

"Wait!" I yelled, trying to chase after her. I seemed to be glued to the floor under me. "Who's the visitor?!"

Riley smiled, and turned to face me for a moment. "Someone you miss dearly."

She disappeared.

-

I woke up screaming. "Riley!"

"Lucas?" Her voice entered the room. "Lucas, are you okay? What happened? Let me in, dammit!" Riley pounded her fists against the door. "Look, I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry I still love you, and I'm sorry for being stupid when I'm drunk! Just forgive me already, please! Lucas!"

I jumped up from the bed, adrenaline pumping in my veins. I ran towards the door, my hair a mess, shirtless in some basketball shorts. But I don't care. I just want Riley back.

I opened the door, the door slamming into the wall. Riley looked at me, her face showing confusion. "Lucas, are you-"

I pulled her into the room, and shoved her against the wall, and leaned my face towards her, kissing her with so much force she didn't react.

Then, she kissed back.

_______

BTW THE STORY IS ENDING SOON, SO ANY IDEAS ON ANOTHER STORY WITH RUCAS??

-mur