7.

WARNING: WARNING: WARNING!!!!!
This chapter may contain a little, little tiny bit of detailed smut. Kind-of. Read at your own risk. Or, you can skip downwards to the ending. Most of this chapter will be a make-out scene, so does that even count as smut? Idk, I'm just warnin' ya. Peace ✌️ -Mur

------------------

R i l e y

I ran over to Lucas' apartment, and banged my fists against the door. "Lucas! Lucas fucking Friar, you better open this damn door!"

I put my ear against the door and I heard the bed squirming around, and I heard him yelling. Not sexual, but like he was scared. Desperate.

"Lucas!" I screamed. "Lucas, open up!"

Suddenly, I heard someone sit up loudly, and yell my name. "Riley!"

"Lucas?" I yelled. "Lucas, are you okay? What happened? Let me in, dammit!" I pounded my fists against the door. "Look, I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry I still love you, and I'm sorry for being stupid when I'm drunk! Just forgive me already, please! Lucas!"

Suddenly, I heard footsteps nearing the door. I backed up, before the door slammed against the wall inside. Lucas was in his basketball shorts, shirtless. Goddamn, I forgot how fucking built this kid is..

I shook my head before my head went to unnecessary thoughts. "Lucas, are you-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence.

He yanked me into the room and slammed the door closed, before shoving me against the wall and kissing me hard. What..?

Not knowing what else to do, I kissed back. Of course I liked it. I loved it, actually. Just as much as I love him.

-

L u c a s

I shoved her against the wall. Hard. And I kissed her hard.

My hands roamed to her face, down her neck, down the side of her body and back up to her arms. I traced her small arms softly with my fingers, touching every bit of skin on her arms. She pulled away from the kiss to moan softly, giving me a chance to travel my mouth down her face to her neck, biting softly on her skin.

Her hands tugged at the skin on my back, groaning, "L-Lucas.."

I smirked as I found a soft, sweet spot on her neck, and I bit and pulled at it. She tightened her grip at my shoulders, tilted her head back and gasped, closing her eyes in pleasure. "God d-damn.."

"So cute, Riley.." I chuckled, kissing lower and smothering the top of her breasts with kisses through the thin fabric of her shirt. "How long I yearned for you to come back to me.." I reached a hand under her shirt from the bottom, and grasped one of her breasts, making her moan and whimper in delight. "You were always such a beautiful girl.."

I squeezed one of her nipples with my finger under her bra, making her moan even louder. "Oooohhhh, Luuucaass.." She used one of her hands to tilt my head to face hers, and she used the other to bring it up to hers. Riley kissed me passionately and hard, and I kissed back.

Riley pulled away from me, and touched her forehead with mine. She closed her eyes. "I love you, Lucas Friar. Please forgive me."

I growled at her innocence, and smiled and closed my eyes. "I love you, Riley Matthews. I forgave you a long time ago."

I attacked her mouth with mine, and shoved her farther against the wall, making both of us grown as our crotches grinded against each other.

"I love you." Riley said in between gasps.

"I love you." I replied, smiling at her as we stopped just to look at each other.

"You forgive me?" Riley smiled cheekily.

"Of course I do, Matthews." I replied again, smiling at her.

-

Then.. well... you know what happens next...

AND THAT ENDS THE BOOK, AND THE SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so, the next book I am writing is called The Girl Next Door.. and thank you to the person who suggested that to me! Sorry, my phone won't let me tag names.. but you know who you are!... hopefully.. :)

Thank you guys for reading the books and making them popular! Love you guys, and thank you so much!

I'll be publishing the first chapter of the new series right now, so go read it!! :)

-Muuuur 💘