12.

r i l e y

I kissed back, of course.
I missed him.
Actually, I missed his lips.

Lucas didn't wrap his arms around me, or even move his lips with mine.

This kiss is still.
It's still, while the entire world is silent around us.

He let go.
Then, he frowned.

"The only reason you stopped was because I kissed you." He grimaced. "How did I let myself fall for a girl like you. You're a whore."
I gasped at his words.
"You heard me correctly, Matthews. The reason I kissed you, was not because of my 'undying love for you' or any of that crap, it was because I was testing you. If you avoided it, didn't kiss back; I would've still thought of you as the innocent girl who stood by her anger like pride. I would've respected you, even now, as you broke my heart into millions." He growled angrily. "Now I know what you truly only love. Your love is lust, and it appears that it always will be. I don't know what I loved in you anymore, Riley Matthews. And I never will. I wish I could turn back time, just so I didn't have to meet your messed up face."

He turned away and walked off.

"Lucas, I love you for you!" I yelled. "Please, I'm sorry!"

He turned suddenly. His eyes were full of regret and sorrow. "Then look me in the eyes, and tell me, that you love me. That you don't care about how I look, or how I kiss. Tell me that I matter, tell me that it wouldn't matter how I looked, that I'd still be the Lucas you know."

I stuttered. His eyebrows furrowed. "Tell me, Riley."

I coughed, then looked into his eyes. "I-I love...."
But I couldn't.
"I can't!"

A tear rolled off his cheek. "Then I can't take it anymore."

He walked away, never turning back to look at me again.

"Lucas!" I yelled. I fell to my knees. "Lucas!"

I heard a car. Its buzzing and its loudness. Then, I heard a slight crash.
Lucas is fine. I know he is.
What does it matter? He left me.

I walked away.

-

l u c a s

She doesn't love me. She never did. I'm an idiot, a player who believed I had a chance at love. What was I thinking anyway? I was too stubborn to deserve a girl that I believed Riley was.
What a whore.

A car came rushing towards me. I stuck my tongue out. "Get the hell out of my way, bastard!"

Looks like he's drunk.

Oh.. oh, craaaAAAAAAP!

"Look out, you piece of shit!"

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Breaking news, a young boy, about 18 years old with blonde hair, is in critical condition after a drunken man at the age 32 ran over him, breaking 3 of his bones and temporary deafness in his left ear. More to this story later on."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

sorry for not updating in a while.. i have writers block.
ooo, and if ur a fan of 1d or 5sos, i hope u read a new story im publishing! :) ilya