7

I was sleeping peacefully until my alarm clock rang so i opened my eyes but as soon as I opened my eyes it got widened immediately bit I stopped alarm nas well because bi didn't want him to wake up.

I was sleeping while hugging him, he was not touching me.

It was me who was hugging him, my one leg was on his waist and one was under his leg and my hand was on his chest.

Oh god y/n you said him to not  to touch you and look what the fuck you're doing right now.

When I was about to wake up he opened his eyes and i didn't wanted to face him because I was too embarrassed about the position.

So i decided to pretend like I'm still sleeping.

Why the hell he woke up so early?

"Woahhh, noona looks beautiful from close, aissshhh, noona you said not to touch you but you're the one who's cuddling me, but i don't mind at all". He said while smiling and tugging my hair behind my ear.

He then made me sleep in proper position so that he can wake up and eat something because I know the first thing he said when he woke up was

" I'm so hungry, but noona is sleeping so I'll have some instant food and milk, let's go kookie". He left the room quietly so that i can sleep peacefully and wont wake up.

Oh my god I nearly had heart attack due to this kiddo.

I woke up and after doing my morning routine and took shower in a quick manner. I went down stairs to see what he was doing.

" Good morning, noona. " He said while diverting his gaze from tv for a while just to greet me.

" Goo--- good morning kookie". I hesitately said.

"Noona, I'm so hungry, please make me something, since I don't know how to kook I was waiting for you to wake up and make me something delicious, I'll help you noona so wait for me. " He said while turning off the tv and Walked towards kitchen.

I was searching for some ingredients to make something and I saw that banana milk and chocolate donuts were missing missing which had bought to eat on weekdays because I am too lazy to make something in the morning.

"Are you sure kookie you haven't eaten anything?" I asked and I saw chocolate in the corner of his lips.

"No, noona, I was waiting for you" He said while pouting hard and looking down at his feet.

"Okay kookieah let's make pancakes okay? Do you like pancakes kookie? " I smiled while wiping the corner of his lips where it was chocolate stain.

"Yes noona i love pancakes. " He smiled while jumping too much because he was happy of me mentioning pancakes.

Watching him smile so brightly I smiled without my knowing.

I did it quickly because I also had to go for work.

After two months

Now jungkook is having done his treatment on regular basis so now he's not acting like a child he's trying to become much of mature boy.

Still he's not fully recovered so doctor told me to take care of him in order to see him recover fast.

He even have friends about whom I don't know anything but he does mention about them. I only know their names.

It's Namjoon, jimin, jhope, suga, jin and his best friend taehyung.

After two months

When I was preparing dinner for me and kookie and he was watching cooking show, our door bell rang and kookie went to open the door in very fast speed.

"Kookie, who is there? " Before replying my question he came into kitchen with his friend called taehyung.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim taehyung, jungkook's friend. "

"Yeah, annyeonghaseyo I'm his noona". I said awkwardly because I was not expecting anyone at this hour it was past seven and tomorrow is Saturday I wanted to spend plenty of time with kookie.

I was done making dinner, meanwhile, kook and his friend was watching TV.

" Taehyungah, have you eaten dinner? "I asked him because I was going to say to kookie to come and have dinner but I was not sure taehyung had eaten or not.

" No, I haven't". He answered.

"Then that's good, come here with kookie and have dinner with us". I offered.

"Aniya noona, I am fine i came here without saying anything so i can't eat dinner and besides that i, usually, don't eat food after evening. " Taehyung said.

"Okay, but it's not good to skip meal taehyung and just try one bite, if you'll not like it then I'm not gonna force you okay? "

"Nae, uri noona is right, come and just taste it I bet you'll gonna love my noona's food. Although she doesn't cook more dishes, she's good at making some dishes and they're the best food of my life". He said and I got shocked and touched by his words.

He thinks like this about me. I didn't know. Oh my baby kookie.

"Omo noona. " Jungkook exclaimed and his face was serious. After taking another bite he hitted his head and fall on the ground.

I got so worried I immediately went to his side to see what happened even my eyes became watery due to him.

"Kookieah, open your eyes what happened, wake up. " Tears started to flow down from my eyes slowly.

He opened his eyes when my tear drop fall on his right cheek.

He quickly stranded up and wiped my tears.

" Noona, I'm sorry to make you worried I was just telling, I mean I just wanted to express how tasty the chicken is, I didn't know I'll make you scared and cry, it was my fault noona, please don't cry. " He hugged Me and caressed my back.

Then I backed away and went to my seat without looking at kookie.

On the other hand, taehyung taken a bite of rice and chicken then he widened his eyes and gave me thumps up. That indicated that he liked my food and he finished all of it.

"Woahhhhh, noona I have never eaten this much delicious chicken in my life, actually I don't eat after evening because I don't like foods which others make but from now on maybe I'll cahnge my routine and gonna eat proper meals a day and it's all thanks to you, ummm noona can I come over whenever I want to eat your food? " He asked and it was clear from his voice that he was hesitating while asking for favor.

" Sure why not you can come whenever you want I don't mind at all. " I said while smiling.